Trucks for Sale

Superdog

I've come to the decision that I'm not going to spend another winter without a nice warm shop to work in. Spending all day Monday getting my doors to open,trailer brakes working,removing ice and snow off my tarp so it would roll, and getting my 5th wheel to latch had alot to do with this decision.Guess I'm getting too old to freeze my ass off doing this stuff anymore. So I'm going to start selling off some stuff. It's nothing I have to do,but if I get the right price and know they will go to a good home,I will let them go.

Going to start with my '41 EQUT sleeper cab tractor,my '47 LTSW serial #1001 and my W71T. If there's anybody in here seriously looking for a rare truck to restore,any of these 3 fit the bill. So,if anyone wants to make a genuine offer on any or all,contact me.

I also have 10 or a dozen B models,2 A54T's,some E's,a LF sleeper cab tractor and a few R and F models that should go too. They range from runners to parts.We'll see how this goes,maybe more later.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear youre "thinging" out the herd. But I do understand. Youre keeping all youre Cruiseliner stuff?

Nothing to be sorry about,like I said,it's not a "have to". Just thought if I could thin out a dozen or 2,I wouldn't need to borrow as much to get a building.

Right now,as long as we are running a Cruiseliner and the Superliners,none of those are for sale.keeping all my Western Macks,FS's and RS/RL's too.

I think I did find a decent dash section for you though,things get thawed out I will get it out and send you a pic if you still need it.

Yes working on trucks and equipment like a human being or just wanting to park your truck in a dry warm building the night before you go out with it would be awesome and I wish I had a garage to do the same.

Last winter worked on three trucks to sell and froze my butt off in my make shift shed. Good luck Mike and I'm sure you wont have any trouble finding good homes for your trucks.

It is people like you that will do all you can to save trucks and parts so You and others will have the chance to enjoy these trucks for a long time. Donor trucks or parted out is ok but not scrapped.

You will do what is right.

FW

Don't worry,none of my Macks will be sold for scrap while I'm above ground. I wouldn't even sell a parts truck to anyone that wouldn't keep the carcass around til all was used up.

• Like 1

serious buyer, also wish to learn more about you and BMT in future

my name is David Sutherland, Greenville SC, grew up with B model, drving NYC at 18yo in Cabover Brockways/F-model triplex

herd includes B-61 / B-61 sleeper / '65 F / "70 F / '74 Brockway coe / 2 Brockway conv / B-73 b-cab / B-73 L-cab / H-63 / H-67 / 51LJT / 3000 White / '64 Autocar - these are restored mint condition

65 Autocar sleeper / 2 H-67 / 55 LTL / 51 Highbinder / 3000 White / 75 Brockway / 66 Diamond T snubnose in decent condition barely driveable

coming to Iowa to bring home recently purchased B-71 sleeper

I am clumsey computer / barely literate pls contact .. greenville.sc.dave@gmail.com THANKS

serious buyer, also wish to learn more about you and BMT in future

my name is David Sutherland, Greenville SC, grew up with B model, drving NYC at 18yo in Cabover Brockways/F-model triplex

herd includes B-61 / B-61 sleeper / '65 F / "70 F / '74 Brockway coe / 2 Brockway conv / B-73 b-cab / B-73 L-cab / H-63 / H-67 / 51LJT / 3000 White / '64 Autocar - these are restored mint condition

65 Autocar sleeper / 2 H-67 / 55 LTL / 51 Highbinder / 3000 White / 75 Brockway / 66 Diamond T snubnose in decent condition barely driveable

coming to Iowa to bring home recently purchased B-71 sleeper

I am clumsey computer / barely literate pls contact .. greenville.sc.dave@gmail.com THANKS

lets see some pics of these. maybe a 75 brockway

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Hey Jerry, this is the first time on thise message board....so don't be surprised if things are wacky. It took me 30 minutes to sign up.

The seller on here is my kinda guy, and I wanted to see pictures, but after yakking with him by phone, I guess I gotta find time to fly up there to see all his stuff. In Greensboro, I got very lucky.....I was after the red sleeper A-car. It was raining and most had left and the A-car went near last. My parents hauled tomatoes outta S Florida in one very similar, and I think I was conceived in it.....I got it. The snub nose A-car much like the one that sat out behind our house fro years i played on, but it was just too much to drag home and watch waste away, I hope somone restores it. I hope I can restore the one I got, it is a prime candidate.

lets see some pics of these. maybe a 75 brockway

Please conatct me.....I have no idea how to naviagte BMT, but trying to learn. I could not post a picture for a million bucks, but I can e-mail them (I hope) maybe in time, I'll figure things out >> greenville.sc.dave@gmail.com<<

CW,

At the bottom right of the "Reply to this topic" box/window....click on the "More Reply Options". A new window will open and at the bottom of the "reply" window is "Attach Files". Click on the "Browse" button and direct it to the folder and file. Then click "Attach This File" button. Wait while it downloads the file. When done downloading, click on "Preview Post" to make sure it attached the file.

If you want to attach a file click on the "Edit" button at the botton of the post. Then follow above instructions.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

• 3 weeks later...