single short stack?

grayhair

Good sticker as for the sack it is a small truck

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I think it's more of a joke. A lot.of cowboys and douche bags up here are doing the big stacks in a pickup thing. I joked and said I'm gonna put a cement brick chimney in my pickup box. There's also a farmer running around here that used two old 18" culverts for his straight pipes just to mock the cowboys.

Love it

Are the culverts metal or concrete?

DSCN0022_zpsdddcf6df.jpg

castrolturbine2.jpg

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Think this is too much exhaust pipe?

toomuch_zps29f93930.jpg

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

I think we have had this discussion before but im about sick of these guys with 12'' stacks in their pickups. I think one single stack on like a 1 tons wrecker or something is cool but some of these wannabes are getting ridiculous. id like the see them carry 3-4 bales of hay in the box of that brand new truck they just cut two holes in the bottom of the brand new box.....

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Just this morning I saw a "want a be" with a stove pipe sticking out of the hood (about 2'). First one I ever saw like that on the street. I didn't have my camera so I did not get a pic...."but it did happen". :whistling:

Yeah, uh-huh...sure you did Ken, sure you did. :rolleyes:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.