Stainless Fruehauf

Thanks for the rescue, Matt! That must have been a white-knuckle ride on the way home with the ancient tires and bearings in the back of your mind. Is it worth restoring? Any chance you might refurbish it instead of sell if the overall condition allows for it it?

Had a perfect one just like that given to me this time last year. Made arrangements to tow it home the next day, went to get it, and the lady said she didn't know when I was coming, so she gave it to a scrapper that morning that showed up(less than 20 hours after I was given it), and he hauled it away. I called him, and he had already chopped it up. Bragged about making $400.00 on it. I could have cried.

Nice wagon,Matt! Too many are ending up in the scrap,steelman. Got a '70 Fruehauf aluminum 45 ft'r given to me.Not too bad of shape,just not as uncommon and good looking as those old SS round-nose jobs! Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Nice wagon behind the B-Model,looks right at home! there was a similar Great Dane beside the road near me with a "putt-putt" reefer unit still on it,i stopped to see if a could find out who it belonged to,but never could find anybody around,it's gone now,prolly in the scrapyard or beercans by now.........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.