Ain't no MACK but I want it

41chevy

I may suppose it worth more than all threasures over the world but I'd much more likely just have what you recently sold.

Just my point of view from long long ways off though.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Two Lane Blacktop special! I'm right there with you paul,if I had that kinda cabbage lying around,i'd be out looking for a GTO! One of my favorite movie cars of all time!...............................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

The 55" in the movie was up against a "Gen-U-Ine" 1970 GTO Judge,after this movie the same 55" went on to more fame as Bob Falfa's (Harrison Ford) car in American Graffiti........................................Mark

post-5836-0-93189600-1417038074.jpg

• Like 2

Awsome! I've always loved the Nomad as a Gasser/drag car still kick myself in the ass for not buying an ex-gasser that ran at Atco,NJ in the seventies,about the closest I came was a model I built of the car some years later. I could have bought the streetable chassis (less the engine/trans.) in 1982 for $1300.00!...............................Mark

post-5836-0-23169900-1417047271_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-04757300-1417047294_thumb.jp

Awsome! I've always loved the Nomad as a Gasser/drag car still kick myself in the ass for not buying an ex-gasser that ran at Atco,NJ in the seventies,about the closest I came was a model I built of the car some years later. I could have bought the streetable chassis (less the engine/trans.) in 1982 for $1300.00!...............................Mark

Guess I shouldn't tell you I ran a '56 Safari wagon in a demo derby at Riverhead in 1970 than.

There was 5 or so Nomads that ran as modified production and gas classes on L.I. in the 70's all 1955's too. Never thought the Pontiac was worth any thing as it wasn't a Nomad. Nice build. Is that the AMT one? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Damn! a Safari? I got one similar,my Grandad had a 56' 150 Handyman wagon,cut it apart at the firewall and made an orchard truck out of it! That is indeed the AMT kit,an original issue, I've had seems like forever!...............................Mark

O.D.,my cousin had a goat like the one pictured.Gold w/ 400-4 speed. Was just another "car-at-the-shop" when another cousin used it while his '72 Mustang was being rebuilt after a nasty wreck. He complained about the poor fuel mileage(LOL)!! Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

O.D.,my cousin had a goat like the one pictured.Gold w/ 400-4 speed. Was just another "car-at-the-shop" when another cousin used it while his '72 Mustang was being rebuilt after a nasty wreck. He complained about the poor fuel mileage(LOL)!! Al

Pretty cars, the 66-67 was my favorite body style.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.