Fire, Beevis!

doubleclutchinweasel

Oh yeah. He apparently didn't realize it was on fire till he stopped. He got out, saw it, & reported it to one of our guys who called the fire department.

Then, everybody stood & watched it burn.

I wasn't at the dock when it came in. I heard 2 loud "booms" & went to see what was up. It was mostly smoke at that point.

They kept it from spreading, but the tractor was toast.

post-11199-0-10158000-1416005243_thumb.j

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

" GEE BOSS, there was a whole bunch of pretty colored lights aflashin' on the dash board thingie and all sorts of bells a ringin' and things abuzzin'. I though it was a celebration 'cause I made my first solo trip and all"

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

" GEE BOSS, there was a whole bunch of pretty colored lights aflashin' on the dash board thingie and all sorts of bells a ringin' and things abuzzin'.

As often as that happens in trucks these days, I wouldn't be surprised if some drivers are choosing to ignore it all and move on.

Jim

As often as that happens in trucks these days, I wouldn't be surprised if some drivers are choosing to ignore it all and move on.

Quite a lot do I'm sure. What with the new generation of seat warmers.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hooray! I will be getting a new truck.

Hope it don't have one of the "stick Things"

P.T.CHESHIRE