Selling My MH

Marcel67

I'm selling my 1993 Mack MH 613 E9 V8. The truck is in great condition and have done the following: Complete new a/c system, New front tires, new air horns new marker lights fully services balanced and A lined. I'm asking $27,500. Engine and transmission a great condition. truck is work ready.

attachicon.gifDSC00015.jpgattachicon.gifDSC00014.jpgattachicon.gifDSC00017.jpg

Didn't you just get this truck??? Can I ask why u are selling it?

• Like 1

Wondering the same thing

Randy with a depress market in heavy equipment and the truck to old for going over the road and out off state for the work we do, I need to make this decision. They jacked up my insurance at progressive up for the truck with $1100 per year from $4000 up to $5100. So this is becoming a to expensive hobby.

Randy with a depress market in heavy equipment and the truck to old for going over the road and out off state for the work we do, I need to make this decision. They jacked up my insurance at progressive up for the truck with $1100 per year from $4000 up to $5100. So this is becoming a to expensive hobby.

Unfortunately I have Progressive too,hate those bastards,but it is the only company my agent could find that would take my son.

Marcel,

How about an easy payment plan.....$100 down and finance the rest at $20 per month? :whistling:

No BS....If I had the funds, your MH would be a nice one to have in the collection. Sure hope it goes to a good home.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Marcel, I understand your situation. I sold my 2000 Vision and trailer because it became a very expensive hobby. When I was working it on a limited pastime basis it paid for itself and I could justify it but insurance went up to 6,000 (switched to Great Western and reduced to 5,200). That was in January and another,1,500 for plates end of May. Have my own authority and was working for a major carrier under their regional operation so I was able to pick my loads when I wanted to and where. That plan was eliminated and they wanted me to work 7 to 10 days in a row at their forced dispatch. Since I sold my business, funeral home, burial vault company and cemetery monument company, I was retired and was doing this as a hobby. Most people retire and take up costly hobbies, golf, drinking , women, etc. but I took up trucking and was able to make some money from it. Anyway, their new plan did not agree with me and I couldn't find another one like I had so had to make a business decision - sell the truck and trailer. It became too costly to sit and look at it, it had to go.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

Sorry to hear that Marcel,if I was closer I'd run it for you,getting a little tired of working myself to death! Lol! hell,my truck is getting too old to make money with and its only a 2001!........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I really would drive it, but I can't really relocate...i own the house and land debt free. Would hate to move lil man away from the grannies and everybody. Does sound like a good run though

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy