Got the ole girl polished up

slpwlker

Wheels,Tanks,Visor,Breathers,Both boxes and the driver side airtank. Cost me a small fortune. Still cleaning out the inside got stuff going on that takes priority over the cleaning. Got a ground problem that has my right signals going ape shit

Are trying to put lipstick on pig.......again?

Looks good and I see the rack as being a real bitch to keep clean.

Hope a sale works out but I think the stroker factor will probably be high sad to say.

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

They seem to drive nicer when they are clean. :) Paul

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

DAMN! but that's not right if you didn't turn black and cut up your fingers. hell anyone with cash could get that done. You can bitch twice as loud when you did it your self, and some one screws it up.

can you tell I'm jealous.

Hey sleepy, I got a Mack emblem thatll fit on there, prolly make it run better too! Does look good all cleaned up for sure.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Hey sleepy, I got a Mack emblem thatll fit on there, prolly make it run better too! Does look good all cleaned up for sure.

I was thinking of doing that with out Pete at work putting a Mack emblem on the front to give it a bit of class. I felt bad for a while because I was the one that backed into the stupid thing with the RB dump truck witch my boss and his son took the good stock Mack mirror off and put a shakey pair of cheap Taiwan go ones on and they said you don't need the round convex mirrors so they took them off but they don't drive the trucks so they know everything I felt bad so I bought a set and put them on it. So I wouldn't back over anything else hurt my ego more than anything as for the Pete I should have taken another crack at it and put it out of its misery. Lol!

• Like 1

atleast now that it has been cut going over it by hand won't be bad. As far as that goes. Tried it once I'll gladly pay to get it done. I do not have the patience to sit there and do it. Also when it gets washed it does clean up nice