1980 R686ST just about done

Looks fantastic!!

Them other drivers ask about the second brake pedal?

or the TWO sticks-"What do they do? For the dump body?"

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Mike (superdog) sorry I could not take your advice about the fire extinguisher the previous mount really left some nasty holes so i replaced the holder with a new one used the same holes so it looks really clean

No doubt. Wish there was something available to repair those dash pads.

I don't think so, most of the stuff I have seen was worse than mine, years ago tried that vinyl repair epoxy on a Chevy dash pad, did not match and looked like I tried to fix it.

Maybe I can find one of those custom carpet dash covers like you could get to cover the crappy repair on the Chevy dash pad. :idunno:

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Sorry but I have to be the smart ass here since in the early 80's was famous for generic products I would have to add a bar code and then use your dot numbers across the bottom of the bar code :banana:

BTW truck looks great even if it does have spokes :whistling:

Thanks all for all the comments, I appreciate them.

Thinking about taking it over to Inland Truck Part/Service on Friday, they are having a customer appreciation day from 11-2. I guess I qualify since I have bought a few things from them.

Maybe on the way I will stop by the Mack dealer so the parts guy can see that my truck really does not have a 17 digit VIN. :D

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

• 1 month later...