Snow plow driver

slpwlker

You would THINK the camera man or the producer would have signaled him?? Maybe a simple..."walk this way" kinda motion? Orrrrr, maybe just let him get blasted and laugh at him. Yup, that's a better idear LOL!

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

LOL. That's a good one j hancock. Just like the dopes who pass me on 101 then wipe out because they realize the road isn't plowed ahead of me!! Been plowing that road for years, never cease's to amaze me

• Like 2

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

This is Steve Keeley, from Fox 29 in Philly and I actually watched this happen LIVE this morning. A few of the ladies in the studio actually screamed when it happened. He didn't even get knocked over and just kept on reporting. He's pretty cool, too. I have met him on a few fire scenes. One time a few summers ago we were getting our asses kicked at a brush fire and we didn't have any water or anything- he went and got a few cases of water and he apologized that they were not cold!!!!!!

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I don't find it funny at all. It doesn't look they backed off one bit when they were approaching the reporter. Sounds like no one was hurt, luckily.

But is that how they plow when they are approaching kids waiting for a school bus, or a senior shovelling there driveway? I don't think it is very

professional at all. just my 2 cents.

Keith 

I don't find it funny at all. It doesn't look they backed off one bit when they were approaching the reporter. Sounds like no one was hurt, luckily.

But is that how they plow when they are approaching kids waiting for a school bus, or a senior shovelling there driveway? I don't think it is very

professional at all. just my 2 cents.

NO union driver DEM. FOX NEWS REP. just more spite from the spitehouse!!!!!!!!

I think it was freakin hilarious, there were people looking towards him and the approaching trucks and they didnt say a word, I love it!

On another note, you guys noticed that was all Macks too right, cant have a Pete, Freighshaker or a Sterling out there breaking down trying to clear roads!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

This is Steve Keeley, from Fox 29 in Philly and I actually watched this happen LIVE this morning. A few of the ladies in the studio actually screamed when it happened. He didn't even get knocked over and just kept on reporting. He's pretty cool, too. I have met him on a few fire scenes. One time a few summers ago we were getting our asses kicked at a brush fire and we didn't have any water or anything- he went and got a few cases of water and he apologized that they were not cold!!!!!!

SEEEEE.. Now ifin that was a 238 Detroit with a stright pipe....... Heeda been clear outta the way!! Just goes ta show ya how unsafe those there 4 cycle motors are!! I say we out law all 4 cycles on snow plow trucks startin now!! Think about it.. ya ever see anybody get close to a chain saw??

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

He was on this morning breaking his own balls over the video going viral and being on all the night talk shows like Kimmel and the Tonight show......He's being a pretty good sport about it. Does not claim to be hurt at all, and has no animosity towards the plow driver- who's wife is a fan of the show and apparently called in. Rumor has it the producers of the show are setting up a live televised meet for later this week.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Put this way. I f the reporter wasn't smart enough to move outa the way for the first 2 trucks then............ You go outside in the rain is it my fault you get wet? Beware of your surroundings.

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

Not the first time that has happened, seems there was a video like this before.

Call it "hazards of the job".

You know the drivers were laughing on the radio.........saying "watch this"....................... Instead of a simple horn blow to warn them.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"