Wicked Wednesday

rsb502

Looks like an EMPL body from Austria on the back.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Wicked old Jersey Modified. Gil Hearne dominated Wall Stadium back in the day.

An interesting fact is there was a Durkin Construction connection. The same Durkin as on this very board.

post-13134-0-23073000-1394676505_thumb.j

• Like 2

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

Looks like an EMPL body from Austria on the back.

It is ,it's from their web site. They make some killer recovery units.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

We had some Empl bodies on Volvos in Iraq, they were pretty nice, sometimes a pain to not have two big winches but it was strong.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I think that rig is outta East Canton. They have a shop on Rt 30, at the top of the hill west of town. They usually have a few R models out by the road. Never seen this beast before!

If not, it is painted just like the place in East Canton.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I think that rig is outta East Canton. They have a shop on Rt 30, at the top of the hill west of town. They usually have a few R models out by the road. Never seen this beast before!

I see Mid East on the door, can't make out the rest of it. I took that pic. from a good ways away too, and i've already resized it. It was parked at the Go Mart on I-70 east of Cambridge, across from the old Shenandoah truckstop.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That is a serious winch behind the cab on that KW, the 55k winches on a HET look small compared to those suckers.

I googled the number on the Mid East truck. It's them

http://mideasttrucking.com/equipment.html

• Like 1

Jim

post-13943-0-92037000-1378951526_zps8e8c

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I had a picture of that very same truck! IIRC it sat on Olden Ave. in Trenton for many years,been looking for that pic for years! thanks for posting Chuck!...................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.