Tore Up Tuesday

rsb502

Looks like you tried to knock down a tree? You know that's a bad idea.

Stupid gum tree...but I wasn't driving, I let a friend drive because I had been drinking- another example of the evils of alcohol. It was raining, he shifted to second gear and floored it to pass a car, had an M22 Muncie 4 speed in it, and it got away from him. He wasn't used to the power. I'm still pondering whether to quit drinking or not.

Good running car, had a corvette aluminum intake, 780 Holley, 327/300 heads, mild cam, headers,etc. It turned 14.20's with the original 3 speed and 3.08 rear.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

nyc1_zpsf6989a0a.jpg
nyc3_zps75a2a5b3.jpg
nyc2_zpsd71a6bab.jpg
nyc4_zpsed591fe7.jpg

NEVER WOKE UP !!

nyc5_zps76e674ca.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Damn school buses stopping all the time, why waste your brakes when there's will stop you if you just wait a few more seconds.

post-5240-0-80701100-1394568493_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-14906800-1394568535_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-76342700-1394568562.jpg

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Man, what happened?

I always put it into "Park" before I take my nap...

That is a Three story NYC Sanitation and Corrections Heavy vehicle repair. See in the first photo the work bench on the bumper? The mechanic said the truck "Just accelerated on it's own"

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Push start with no push plate. Driver of the rail survived the over ride

coolpicsfromPombles004_zps5a79a228.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE

The "driver" of the new York truck isn't actually he driver of the truck, he's sitting in a dual steer bi fold door truck, probably a garbage truck not that MR.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

CSX + trucks = ouch....

post-5240-0-64456100-1394577266.jpg

post-5240-0-18024200-1394577297.jpg

The "driver" of the new York truck isn't actually he driver of the truck, he's sitting in a dual steer bi fold door truck, probably a garbage truck not that MR.

The driver was sitting in front of the building on the opposite side of the garage in a NYDS truck, never heard the noise and woke up after the yelling started.

P.T.CHESHIRE

The driver was sitting in front of the building on the opposite side of the garage in a NYDS truck, never heard the noise and woke up after the yelling started.

Ahh, gotcha.

CSX + trucks = ouch....

I've never seen a truck win in those situations but folks keep trying.

White = 1, Studebaker = 0. Found on the web.

That guy's suit isn't even wrinkle. Helluva car, them Studebaker's!

I hope that when the cop is done picking on the trucker he notices the tail light out on the car.

Jim