Tore Up Tuesday

rsb502

Havana baba banana, that's awesome!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

A friend passed this along to me the other day, I think he found it on Facebook somewhere. I'm gonna say this Freightliner Classic

did not have the best stretch job. Kinda looks like an old school glider kit now.

If we put the step plate on with 3/8" bolts,ya think it'll stiffen up the welds on the chassis? Yeah but use 1/4", so it don't add to much weight.

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Still Tuesday......good!!

Here's my contribution....yep, MINE....lol

conveyor flat

60' conveyor on 30' spread, towed from above (behind the cab on a "roll bar" hitch)....lost track of the axle for a second leaving site in a parking lot.....hit a traffic island, not hard, but hard enough to feel it.....and to pop and rim the tire..... :(

2 years i have pulled these stupid things without incident......bet i wont be pulling one again anytime soon....because the boss man never makes f***ing mistakes....like ditching the e series...oops (no pics...sorry fellas)

• Like 2

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

the articulated mixer chassis when did mack do this? looks like a little more engineering on the hinge area is still needed lol

Century Flexi-Mix ?

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

the driver finally got a good view of the chute on the right side too bad he didn't make the jog site

I don't know if the driver was on the phone with the plant manager, or with his proctologist either way I'm sure it was bad shit!

• Like 1

looks like all the steering components were chromed, the u bolts too, the springs were either painted really shiny silver or chromed also, springs go kinda dull to all the microfractures in the surface after they get used about 5 times.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"