CHAT

1958 F.W.D.

Yeah I kinda thought it was meant for typing messages kind of chat, but now I'm wondering if you need to have a mic and speakers? If so I'm out........LOL.......Does anyone know any more about this version of chat????

Maybe we're just supposed to yell out the window...

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

I scrolled to the bottom of the chat page after it loaded and there is a place to type in. Typed in a couple of words and the words then appear in the larger box above. I guess then you can see what others are writing and follow along?

I still don't type fast enough!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I scrolled to the bottom of the chat page after it loaded and there is a place to type in. Typed in a couple of words and the words then appear in the larger box above. I guess then you can see what others are writing and follow along?

Yes, I tried typing a message but it seemed no one else saw it. Waiting on a reply from Barry.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Correct. Seems that we all had the same problem- I would type "hey can you guys see this?" and no one would reply.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Yeah I see a few guys in there now, and am trying to talk but no one is seeing my messages????? I see dougsr, jmartell and superdog......

I was indeed there, tried to send a few messages, but got nothing, also saw nothing.....

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Either time sounds good for me...

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I gotta leave Sunday, going to Chester, W.V. Loaded yesterday, but they said to deliver Monday because it's supposed to be rough up there today. Might still be rough Monday, then I got to go to Alliance to get a load of firebrick. I loaded it in a van, so no frozen tarps anyway, woo-hoo!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

was chattin with farmer and mack doc jr hit wrong button and now cant get back in, think it needs an inframe lol

Or at least an oil and filter change!

Issue I have is after an hour or so I loose the connection then when it reconnects my evil twin "farmer521" shows up and "farmer52" is inactive. After some time "farmer52" leaves. Did this on Saturday and Sunday nights. Hmmm!

I open BMT in another window so I can navigate around the site without leaving the CHAT room. Sometimes I go to the MEMBER area to identify chat users.

Some suggestions for improvement...

1. Ability to copy/paste text

2. Ability to post links

3. Ability to post pics

• Like 1

Ken

• 4 months later...

Has anyone used CHAT recently? Just a few minutes ago I clicked on CHAT and there was some strange dude on video. There were three (3) other persons in the CHAT ROOM whose nicknames I did not recognize. Is there an issue because I am using Internet Explorer 11?

• Like 1

Ken