Color opinions...

Like the truck. You could always do that scheme in MACK Green and White too.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I like it, it's a little different. But if you changed the aqua to Mack green, left the white part white, and left the frame and tanks black that would look good too.

Great minds. . .

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I like it, it's a little different. But if you changed the aqua to Mack green, left the white part white, and left the frame and tanks black that would look good too.

Great minds. . .

Keep the color scheme. Green and white would look nice.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I'd go with the blue and white if it appeals to you. I like to see diversity and the blue and white is how she ran and different than the typical schemes. I plan to paint mine orange despite the red now. It was orange from the factory as best I can tell. There are tons of red ones already so I'm trying to be as unique as I can and I like the orange. That's my $0.02.

Google has tons of pictures so search and hit the images button...It's good for ideas and can help you get an idea of what you like.

Great looking Mack. Enjoy it.

Greg

• Like 2

Id go for the original, far too may trucks losing the old school look in favor of plain one color paint or some crazy over the top paint job. I too think the Mack green/white with black frame would look nice but I think whats there now looks better just because its different, nobody else at any truck show will have the same paint as your truck, that's what I like about mine its one of a kind(at least so far).

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I kinda like it as is (colorwise) its unique and I like that combination,would'nt see many others like that for sure! course, I might be a little jaded,as I remember seeing these trucks in South Jersey and they stuck out,cause like my Dad used to say" Seems everybody and their damn brother in South Jersey runs a greendumptruck" Lol!.......................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I kinda like it as is (colorwise) its unique and I like that combination,would'nt see many others like that for sure! course, I might be a little jaded,as I remember seeing these trucks in South Jersey and they stuck out,cause like my Dad used to say" Seems everybody and their damn brother in South Jersey runs a greendumptruck" Lol!.......................................Mark

Must have been lookers when new!The old owner is trying to see if he has any pics from back in the day,that would be cool.

Either color, green or aqua with white would look good. Just keep the paint scheme. If aqua is the original color, it would be nice to keep it original. But at the end of the day, it is your truck so do what you like best.

Ditto. In the end you have to live with it.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

aw hell just use all suggested colors and arrange in a camoflauge you pick the design, betcha you wont find another one like it, unless you take it mud boggin

I like it. Ken I have looked in the bottom right corner an I don't have Likes. You must be on Facebook together it. I don't use Facebook.

mike

mike