12 speed

That is correct! The second stick was only for the front compund (deep reduction), later models had an air flipper on the dash...You could machine the rear comound shifter cover to add a linkage and put a third stick in! Then you could do a video like that peterworth guy did "grabbin three sticks!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lEYaTvvq4g&oq=shifting%20three%20sticks&gs_l=youtube..0.5j0.3863.7309.0.9701.21.20.0.1.1.0.213.2409.4j15j1.20.0.eytns%2Cpt%3D-30%2Cn%3D2%2Cui%3Dtl.1.0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.sYJFGDzC4aE

You can add the stick for deep reduction but your question was fr the splitter and no I don't think you can add a stick to shift from low to high in each gear, the shifter also shifts neutral/reverse and all is done with air shift in one cover.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Guess what transmission this is........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lEYaTvvq4g

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Gotta love this one, the sound is awesome....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol7StdtHEMc

same truck....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6UsiSoddWQ

Ken, you must be lucky with your only five.

Less miss shifts and minds to remember wich one you drive and what to do with others.

At least until you have no plans to run fat chicks in the trailer.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Ken, you must be lucky with your only five.

Less miss shifts and minds to remember wich one you drive and what to do with others.

At least until you have no plans to run fat chicks in the trailer.

True! Fat chicks only when I am parked.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Yep its a 13 speed, I got a couple emails and texts when that video came out asking me to do it to another truck. I like his showmanship, popping it out of gear every time he splits the gears makes it look like work.

I'd make a bracket to mount the air splitter to under the cab and fab up a linkage for the shifter to push/pull it. But that is still defeating the purpose for what he wants to do.

that's how the three stick kw was done, I actually made a bracket to use a push pull air valve froma dump truck tag axle/tailgate to shift from under the floor but I never have installed one yet, I kinda lost interest after everybody else did it. That's kinda what happened to me with chicken lights, I used to love em I don't know how many I had on the 04 Granite I had, lots but now everybody has em so I am going low key with the 85.