Middle Eastern DM 800

Yeah that thing is pretty beefy but I think its a Dm600 series too, not enough frame or hood to be a 800 series, pretty badass for a 600.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

There used to be a guy around here(Long Island) that had a early 70s DM-800 from the Mid East . The gauges and writing on the dash and in the cab was in Saudi Arabian .Im sure some of the LI guys remember the company Bonel trucking. Pretty sure it was a 250 with a quad box.

Local 282 Union Service

Hood looked to long to me but can't argue with a photo :)

I like the 3 season room added on the right side.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

It is based on an DM600 but was build by the Dutch company FTF. Fitted with an Detroit Diesel 12V71. The radiator behind the cab is as far as I know used to cool down the transmission. I think 4 of this configuration were build, all for the Dutch heavy hauling company Mammoet. Only one did get the cab extension.

600 hood in the video looks a lot shorter to my eyes.The DD powered one appears longer than a DM600 but shorter than a DM 800

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Not to keep beating a dead horse but look where the hood latches are on the yellow DM 600 are about 2 feet apart on the red one in question close to 4 feet apart. I still think they started with a DM 600 truck or title that was heavily modified on the tin. That's my story and I'M sticking to it.A 12 Banger is pretty long and wide to fit in most any truck without a doghouse and raised cab like the red one was. Joe D.