I Didnt Think it Sounded Like a Mack

It got a Detroit 12V71. It is a DM600 modified by the dutch company Floor, also known as FTF. As fare as I know they builded three DM600 with Detroit Diesel 12V71 engine for some local heavy hauling companys. The whole cab and hood is sitting higher because of the space the engine needs. The length of the hood is not changed.

It got a Detroit 12V71. It is a DM600 modified by the dutch company Floor, also known as FTF. As fare as I know they builded three DM600 with Detroit Diesel 12V71 engine for some local heavy hauling companys. The whole cab and hood is sitting higher because of the space the engine needs. The length of the hood is not changed.

Thats pretty cool what they did to it. Theres alot of pictures of them on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/beekman11/6688702311/in/pool-1633079@N23 Check out the other photos on the right next to the picture. Theres is more pictures of these trucks.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg