So what are y'all doing today

Eastcoastdiesel

It helps with cleanup when I can just hop in the shower. And where can I get that bra?? What is that double d?

I love the trucks :)

And on my days off if I'm not messing with the livestock I am normally on the Couch watching me tv(bonanza is my favorite)

It warms up to around 65ish this time of year so like I said, unless I'm working under the truck I tie my shirt up and keep on wrench turning. Kinda like those drivers that are shirtless all. The. Time. Lol

Anyhow, can't tie up today, gotta weld landing gear and put in a radiator! I hope y'all's days are gonna go by smooth As silk! :)

I'm a municipal building inspector/code enforcement officer/zoning officer/fire marshal. Currently I am dealing with a slum lord who thinks that heat in his apartment building really isn't an important thing even though it's getting down to near freezing here at night. Has not had working heat at all since last year, when the boiler was breaking down constantly. He was told then by an HVAC professional that his now 30+ year old boiler was on it's last legs and he needed a new one; which of course he cried about- never mind the fact that a new boiler would cut his oil costs in half......So he tells me he called the HVAC guy to come out and fix the old one- but "they told me they are booked until middle of next week." My reply was "better get someone else then because you have until 7:00 tonight to get the heat up and running or I issue a "Vacate the Building" order and your tenants will have to hit the streets.....And legally not have to pay you rent.........

So he says "You can't do THAT!"

My reply: "All it takes is one emergency injunction, signed by the Judge and enforced by myself with the assistance of the Police Department. Would you like to gamble and throw the dice and see if I can or cannot do that?"

This is one of the days that I hate my job, curse my bad back and the fact that I had to medically retire as a career firefighter.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I'm a municipal building inspector/code enforcement officer/zoning officer/fire marshal. Currently I am dealing with a slum lord who thinks that heat in his apartment building really isn't an important thing even though it's getting down to near freezing here at night. Has not had working heat at all since last year, when the boiler was breaking down constantly. He was told then by an HVAC professional that his now 30+ year old boiler was on it's last legs and he needed a new one; which of course he cried about- never mind the fact that a new boiler would cut his oil costs in half......So he tells me he called the HVAC guy to come out and fix the old one- but "they told me they are booked until middle of next week." My reply was "better get someone else then because you have until 7:00 tonight to get the heat up and running or I issue a "Vacate the Building" order and your tenants will have to hit the streets.....And legally not have to pay you rent.........

So he says "You can't do THAT!"

My reply: "All it takes is one emergency injunction, signed by the Judge and enforced by myself with the assistance of the Police Department. Would you like to gamble and throw the dice and see if I can or cannot do that?"

This is one of the days that I hate my job, curse my bad back and the fact that I had to medically retire as a career firefighter.

Days like that are an adventure man. Think I'd get a thrill out of doing that. Then again I can be a sadistic bastard

• Like 1

Days like that are an adventure man. Think I'd get a thrill out of doing that. Then again I can be a sadistic bastard

I like to think that I am one of the most easy going guys out there, I get along with anyone and everyone. But on a personal level- don't piss me off, don't take advantage of me, my family or my friends. On a professional level- don't piss me off or take advantage of the people I am sworn to protect, especially because you are too cheap. Like I said to the guy "Sure.....Why should you care? It's probably a nice comfy 70 degrees inside your house. Meanwhile your tenant here in Apartment 4 and her three kids (including the baby) can see their breath." I can, have and will continue to be a sadistic and sarcastic prick when the situation calls for it.

I have zero tolerance in my heart for slum lords. and unfortunately there are way too many of them out there.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I like to think that I am one of the most easy going guys out there, I get along with anyone and everyone. But on a personal level- don't piss me off, don't take advantage of me, my family or my friends. On a professional level- don't piss me off or take advantage of the people I am sworn to protect, especially because you are too cheap. Like I said to the guy "Sure.....Why should you care? It's probably a nice comfy 70 degrees inside your house. Meanwhile your tenant here in Apartment 4 and her three kids (including the baby) can see their breath." I can, have and will continue to be a sadistic and sarcastic prick when the situation calls for it.

I have zero tolerance in my heart for slum lords. and unfortunately there are way too many of them out there.

That is the sad truth. There are alot of them out there.

Fwd you are da man. My tenants love me :) I try to make them comfortable as possible. They are also a very nice couple, with a cute little kid!

Slpwalker looks like you had your work cut out for you! I love cleaning my truck, and seeing that glisten. Although these makes dont shine really, unless y'all can tell me how to make water based paint glisten!

J I really need some gravel!! My house is a swamp!! I'll help hehe!

And bob, I like to play outdoors, if you can keep up c'mon!! I am like a loaded pinball machine!

Freight feels like it everyday, although I do get some pretty wierd stuff these steering wheel holders do..... Like fall out of a truck and bend a step, then complain about it.... Eh ok buddy.

Just finished work!! :) hope y'all are goin good