Ohio Vintage Truck Jamboree

Im here and working. 214 was the count for Saturday. We had 257 total last year for the weekend. We had a slow tace, jake off and truck pulls today. Perfect weather. I have a few pics and some video from the light show last night. Have to wait til I get home before I can post them.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Im here and working. 214 was the count for Saturday. We had 257 total last year for the weekend. We had a slow tace, jake off and truck pulls today. Perfect weather. I have a few pics and some video from the light show last night. Have to wait til I get home before I can post them.

I saw you, but you were talking to a bunch of folks...

Still the Greatest Name in Trucks...Bulldogs rule, The rest drool....

Member ATHS and ATCA...

Rich,thanks for sharing! some sharp trucks at that show,even the W-Series Ford looked good,don't see many of those anymore,even at the shows.............................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Vinmeister....the LMSWJ has a 300 supercharged Cummins.

The W has a 318 leaker and straight pipes!

Just got back to my spot with my truck. The let us pull while they set up for the show later. My ol dawg went 263ft. Not hateful for only 187 hp. I think someone was taking video. I hope so!! I had a blast and could see doing this again. Dont want to tear up equipment though.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

A good racer is always looking for the next competition. Good job!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Here are more pictures of show and the 2nd link also have videos of the truck pull.

The had 227 trucks, collect a van full of non perishable food and $2500 for the Ashland Co. Food Bank.

https://sites.google.com/site/northeastohiochapterofaths/home/2013-ohio-vintage-truck-jamboree

http://www.blackswampaths.com/gallery.html

Edited by WHITE9064TD

• 4 weeks later...