Motley Crew 2013

leversole

Being the avid photographer that I am....we need to get organized and form 3 lines (tall in back and shorter in front). I would mention big in back but then most of us would be in the back row. But as Barry said "this is like herding a bunch of cats!". Or in this case a bunch of rabid dogs.

JT - I am sure there are lots of truck shows this summer. Watt's show in August is a nice little show, then Gerhart's in October, and Mack Trucktoberfest in October. Keep us posted on your progress.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Here are a couple of us milling around before the group shot and a couple from Denny's get together that afternoon.

post-2016-0-52179000-1371510471_thumb.jp post-2016-0-41397600-1371510648_thumb.jp

post-2016-0-75379900-1371510734_thumb.jp post-2016-0-01038400-1371511139_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

HMMM Prevost, expensive, and ride oh so much better than an MCI.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Second pic - Babymack and Vision are discussing why OD was not at the show.

Third pic - Vinny is the quiet young man standing on the left.

Fourth pic - Farmer sitting there wondering if there is any dessert left that he can eat.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I'm glad all of you guys had a good time. Too bad we Tennessee Boys could not be there cause we would have Rocked Tha House. I know how it is......wished the show could go on for more days and good weather. I'll try to make it when I retire in a few years. Be Forewarned.

mike

Look- Vlad is telling lies errr ahhh I mean stories using his hands just like an American Trucker!!!!

I can just hear him..........."Now this ain't no shit"!!! LOL!!
  • Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I am so irritated at myself for totally forgetting the gathering at DCR's "Mobile Headquarters." I was at my truck sitting under the awning, "Small" had just fallen asleep in his stroller (which was desperately needed) and a friend came along and sat down and we started telling lies........And when I looked at my watch it was 3:30..........dammit!!!!! LOL

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

no Matt, no Vinny. I blame it on the bus driver riding the shit out of the brakes on the way back from the Mack Museum....

You guys will have to be "photoshopped" in!!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA