felicello on here was going to buy them off me, but have not herd from in a couple of weeks. They are 6" not in bad shape at all just too loud for me.

felicello on here was going to buy them off me, but have not herd from in a couple of weeks. They are 6" not in bad shape at all just too loud for me.

jack I am still tryin to get a load up your way, may not happen till we start haulin the fresh apples in September, if you need to move them sooner I understand. Truck looks nice by the way.

jack I am still tryin to get a load up your way, may not happen till we start haulin the fresh apples in September, if you need to move them sooner I understand. Truck looks nice by the way.

No one is asking me for them so no rush on them.....They are put away in the shop. I do Like how much better truck looks with the original style mufflers back on it they are much simpler and cleaner look, Thanks to all for the nice feed back, friends at home liked the straight pipes better and gave me grief.

just spotted this,,,im with mike,,it looked good both ways...used to stop and eat in Chelmsford,,at skips resterant,,,used to have the best corned beef hash in the world,,that was 30 years ago..was wondering if they were still there,,dunkin donuts across the street...bob

I agree w/ Mike : I like either way . but I bet your hearing will thank you later as when I was younger id straight pipe IH Farm tractors, Cat, Case Dresser dozers & loaders & a few 3 cly & 4 cly Detroit stationary motors pop had & I operated on a daily basis.

Now I catch myself every now & then saying : What ya say ? ;)

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

just spotted this,,,im with mike,,it looked good both ways...used to stop and eat in Chelmsford,,at skips resterant,,,used to have the best corned beef hash in the world,,that was 30 years ago..was wondering if they were still there,,dunkin donuts across the street...bob

Skips is long gone, I live in town and they tour that down for a strip mall about maybe 8-10 years. Owners got old and no one wanted it so they sold the land.