Senior Prom

is that a Samsquanch with a tweed sport jacket?? I cant believe its that warm in Vermont that you dont need a shirt, when I got home today there was still snow on the ground next to the shop from Thursdays snow storm here in KC

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

I sure like that Northen Vermont style.

Beautiful dress with camuflage vest and the shot gun makes cool emotions. It's good to remember about for a long time.

Mike, your son looks like he also did his day at the spring time, the best for such events :twothumbsup:

Paul, the name Maxim is popular here indeed although I suppose it has Lathinic roots from "maximum". It means a one who named so is a sort of "high" or "great".

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Thanks everybody! Max and Faith had a great time and the fun photo with the 1958 Browning A 5 12 gauge was perfect. Mike great picture of your son with the big dog. Nice to see the younger folk with our interests. Maxim was named after my Grandfather who was a great gentle and amazingly strong Belarusian man. Max wanted to get his 7.3 in the picture toopost-426-0-15154000-1367758649_thumb.jpg The tweed jacket was a little scratchy though :) I'm to sexy for my shirtpost-426-0-17392600-1367758421_thumb.jpg

Thanks everybody! Max and Faith had a great time and the fun photo with the 1958 Browning A 5 12 gauge was perfect. Mike great picture of your son with the big dog. Nice to see the younger folk with our interests. Maxim was named after my Grandfather who was a great gentle and amazingly strong Belarusian man. Max wanted to get his 7.3 in the picture tooattachicon.gif100_2066.JPG The tweed jacket was a little scratchy though :) I'm to sexy for my shirtattachicon.gif100_2068.JPG

Ha ha look at that. Get some color you're blinding me. Camo seems to be popular. :)

Thanks everybody! Max and Faith had a great time and the fun photo with the 1958 Browning A 5 12 gauge was perfect. Mike great picture of your son with the big dog. Nice to see the younger folk with our interests. Maxim was named after my Grandfather who was a great gentle and amazingly strong Belarusian man. Max wanted to get his 7.3 in the picture tooattachicon.gif100_2066.JPG The tweed jacket was a little scratchy though :) I'm to sexy for my shirtattachicon.gif100_2068.JPG

shit the bears are already out !!! danger on the green mountains !!!!

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale