Senior Prom

Thanks everybody! Max and Faith had a great time and the fun photo with the 1958 Browning A 5 12 gauge was perfect. Mike great picture of your son with the big dog. Nice to see the younger folk with our interests. Maxim was named after my Grandfather who was a great gentle and amazingly strong Belarusian man. Max wanted to get his 7.3 in the picture tooattachicon.gif100_2066.JPG The tweed jacket was a little scratchy though :) I'm to sexy for my shirtattachicon.gif100_2068.JPG

It's times like this we really miss Olivetroad- you know he would have a field day with this!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

It's times like this we really miss Olivetroad- you know he would have a field day with this!

It's prolly best to just let it die, move on, and never mention it again.

Cool pics, Tim. Looks like Max has already found a keeper!

Jim

It's prolly best to just let it die, move on, and never mention it again.

Cool pics, Tim. Looks like Max has already found a keeper!

Thanks! She likes everything Max does and like wise but she is pretty Catholic and I'd like to see her get Max to go to confession!

I was raised to be "pretty Catholic" but now consider myself to be "vaguely Catholic". So vague that I attend a Lutheran church.

Jim I know what you mean being raised Roman Catholic myself. Today is my Maxim's 18th birthday and we will be taking up to Magog Quebec to cerebrate! Happy birthday big guy!post-426-0-45023500-1368966514_thumb.jpgMax seen here with Uncle Chume in Quebec!

Best wishes to Maxim!

Is Uncle Chume the proud owner of that locomotive-styled R-model in the background?

Thank you Vlad and yes The R model is Chume's truck. We will be going again this year to Challenge 255 in Quebec for the truck show and truck pulls and eye candy!

good to hear you had great time , surprised that you had trouble to find an open restaurant !

next time you come over stop by my place and you will find nice food, drink, fun , don't ya worry

I speak english very well , bring the family as well !

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

good to hear you had great time , surprised that you had trouble to find an open restaurant !

next time you come over stop by my place and you will find nice food, drink, fun , don't ya worry

I speak english very well , bring the family as well !

Sounds like a plan Andre' and yes your english is very good for sure!