1956 DODGE POWER WAGON

mack1928

Thanks I'm going to add more pics tonight on the resto.the truck was clean when we got it it had 8000 original miles and was in use at an upstate fire dept until 2010. The power wagon to me reminds me of a mini RD steel nose with the butterfly hood

Some Dodge trucks I have or had.

post-146-0-93514900-1363564216_thumb.jpg

1944 carryall, I put the closed cab and M 37 bed on. (1972),

The WM300 belonged to a friend of mine.

post-146-0-50440000-1363564270_thumb.jpg

1941 ambulance (1973) Had this one for a couple of years, sold it rumor in went to Hollywood CA (movies)

post-146-0-95422400-1363564142_thumb.jpg

1952 WM300 had fire equipment on it and less than 6000mi. (1990). Traded it for a LT Mack and I was told it ended up in New Jersey.

post-146-0-02682700-1363564173_thumb.jpg

1943 WC63 weapons carrier w/ winch and someone put an early 60's dodge cab on it. (1979) 6x6 configuration, and I still have this one.

I liked them, but not my favorites,

FW

• Like 1

Gotta admit i never been much of a "Dodge guy" but thats one hell of a truck right there! Power Wagons are pretty much bulletproof,there are a lot of then still around,and they have a following much like Mack does. Beautiful truck,and looks like a first class job too!..............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

• 2 years later...

You did a beautiful job! Local Show/Cruise nite? My neighbors Crown Vicky is next to you. Going to bring it to the Hallock Farm / LI Antique Power Equipment show July 11 and 12 ? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You are a lucky man. WM-300? What year? That truck will never wear out - literally.

Be sure to flush your brake fluid annually if you run DOT 4 and don't drive it regularly. An alternative, I've had good experience with Motul RBF600 synthetic brake fluid to virtually eliminate moisture issues.

https://www.motul.com/ca/en-us/products/oils-lubricants?f[application]=144