Staying Home Today

Superdog

My wife and I have been visiting our daughter's family in Northern CA and are heading home tomorrow thru Chicago. I think we will get into Chicago ok but getting out to D.C. is questionable now. I see thousands of flights into Chicago today (Tuesday) have been cancelled.

Ya...it's coming my way. I'm right kinda on the edge so don't know if I'll get hammered or just light dusting? They were saying 5-6", now 3-4" by tomorrow morning. Wunerfool! I just sprayed my pickup off yesterday from all the salt dust. We're suppose to get into 40's by Thursday and through the weekend. It won't be staying around long(thank goodness). Really starting to hate this crap, I want SPRING!!!!!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Just finished digging out the driveway,damn wind has really picked up,probably be drifted back in by AM. Only got stuck once,pretty happy with my new skidloader,just need to close it up a little for days like this,damn near froze my ass off.

attachicon.gif002.JPG

Mike, Had one just like it. Great machine and liked the hand controls. Put on a snow machine helmet and you'll be good to go!

Calling for 4" - 6" Wednesday in Blair County PA (more to the south). Just in case I did my errands today (40 and sunny) so I can just sit and watch it snow on Wednesday. But I need to get out and see my mother something Wednesday afternoon. Headed west to Canton O-HI-O on Turdsday morning.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Bout' had enough damn snow this year myself! older i get,the less i like driving in it,its not so much me,but the other assholes that can't seem to summon up some degree of common sense! worst part is there are just as many idiots in trucks as there are cars!...........Mark

I have to agree with you on that one. and I find that it's not only the new Canadian or American drivers all the time either, but some of our own people sit on their brains too.

Finally stopped snowing after 7" of wet stuff. Sun popping out and 34 degrees. Shoveled part of the lane and brushed off the HHR (my Little Red Wagon). Did my good deed for the day...shoveled my elderly neighbor's driveway who lives across the road from the farm house.

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Bout' had enough damn snow this year myself! older i get,the less i like driving in it,its not so much me,but the other assholes that can't seem to summon up some degree of common sense! worst part is there are just as many idiots in trucks as there are cars!...........Mark

my thoughts exactly.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Went up to Chippewa Falls yesterday and on the way up and back lastnight they are hauling snow. Had it piled up everywhere

Chippewa Falls WI ? home to my SECOND favorite brand of beer! Leinies red!..............................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.