Wow...Just...Wow.

Almost cried when I saw them. All these old Macks, R models, DM's, U MODELS, they just line the streets of Haiti!!!! W....T....F....The U models. :blush: Most of these trucks are beat to all high hell. Some are nicer though. It kills me to see these old Macks runnin over there, it TORTURES ME to SEE THESE U MODELS OVER THERE. It beats me with a stick kicks me in the place where no man should be kicked and tortutures me to see all them OLD U models with green dashes and big oil bath breathers over there!!!! But, the way I gotta look at it is, if 90 percent of them trucks were still over here, theyd be scrapped, it shows that you cant kill them Old Macks!! :SMOKIE-LFT::rmod_dump:

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Vin, I never saw so many R and U models in one video. Those trucks are worked hard! Ben and I were wondering what those trucks smell like inside.

Tim

I don't think I've ever seen that many U models in one place!!!!!! And R's. I bet the inside of the cabs smell like B.O. Rotten food. Eh. Nasty. I'm going to go over to Haiti, work over there so I can drive a U model every day. Better export me a V plow though. I'm not dealing with all that traffic B.S. I keep thinking about that little old black U model single axle U....I should just go over there and buy as many as I can.
  • Like 1

I`m sure there is no Mack network there, since Haiti is the poorest country in the world..so I`m sure there parts department is taking one truck off the road and stripping it..

Still the Greatest Name in Trucks...Bulldogs rule, The rest drool....

Member ATHS and ATCA...

Vin, I never saw so many R and U models in one video. Those trucks are worked hard! Ben and I were wondering what those trucks smell like inside.

Tim

Smell like ganga, mon

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

How about someone runnin a 700 V12 Brockway down there in Jamaica Man? Try and find one in the states? Yet some icehole corksuckin bastage exporter sent one down there!! It just don't add up sending a 2.5 mpg truck to a country that pays about $8. per gal??? I know how ya feel kid! It just tears the heart outta ya!!!!

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

How about someone runnin a 700 V12 Brockway down there in Jamaica Man? Try and find one in the states? Yet some icehole corksuckin bastage exporter sent one down there!! It just don't add up sending a 2.5 mpg truck to a country that pays about $8. per gal??? I know how ya feel kid! It just tears the heart outta ya!!!!

BULLHUSK

Yet they probably don't know how to drive so they probably blew it up

Matt

If I had to go over there it would be cool to have a Detroit with big pipes and a jake, I think people would get outa the way!!! I know a CH that went over to Africa. I wish I never would have found these videos. It just makes me sad.

Trust me, they won't move for that

Still the Greatest Name in Trucks...Bulldogs rule, The rest drool....

Member ATHS and ATCA...

Haiti? looks like a real shithole! i almost thought it was Detroit,till i saw the blue sky! guess the guy with the RD-Model is some kind of king or emperor?............................................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Haiti? looks like a real shithole! i almost thought it was Detroit,till i saw the blue sky! guess the guy with the RD-Model is some kind of king or emperor?............................................................Mark

Quite a few of them trucks have a lot of stickers and weird visor stickers all over the glass.

Smell like ganga, mon

we talkin long hair jamaican here or the local haitian stuff?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I guess I see things a bit differently. As mentioned Haiti is among the poorest countries in the world, a few years ago devastating earthquakes added insult to injury there. I have a couple friends who perform missionary work to Haiti from their church in Tampa, FL several times a year. The pictures & stories that they bring back will make you cry and turn your stomach at the same time. The simple fact that these trucks continue to do what they were built to do makes me happy, There is probably just barely enough money to keep them running and no where near enough to maintain them. Had they never been exported they would have been scrapped. Everyone on this board and several other boards want every truck saved. Can't do it, there isn't enough disposable income in our society with the current economy so the next best thing to happen to these trucks is for them to live on doing what they are suppose to do in these less than desirable situations.

• Like 2