Can't help myself...she is beautiful!

By the way the Superliner does look nice. But your getting it all salt!!! I hope you carefully clean it every time after you have it out....hahaha

I don't think it's salt

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Looks great, inside and out!

and falls over......

I just woke up everyone in the house. :twothumbsup:

He only has to catch something like a shirt sleeve, ring, or watch band as he's getting out just one time and he'll know what difference it makes.

Been there, done that. I didn't even consider the possibilty until my sleeve got caught on it. That liitle handle supported my weight long enough for me to regain my footing.

I don't think it's salt

Oh my.

Jim

Might be the most handsome truck Mack ever made..

My cuz built a dump from one years back,15' aluminum body and big 24'' rubber,sweet looking truck,still around town,I'll see if I can get a picture for you Superliner guys!!

or rip the belt loop off your favorite pair of pants and piss you off haha. that usually happens to me in B models. every pair of pants i have is missin the belt loop on the right side from catchin the door striker gettin in an old B model. too quick to get in and not made for fat guys haha. id say the correct position is down, vertical. i have seen B models originally that were horizontal and some that were vertical but in either case it should be down or open to the bottom or back of the cab. most R models with the padded doors have the cropped handles anyways so they dont bite in.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Hmm, where to start.... well yep its red just like every peterbilt in the country, the salt would bug me but he hasn't started cleaning it up yet so hell get it when he does, the door handles hang towards the back of the cab at about a 30 degree down angle installed right and not wore out, I don't know if the rw will be the b of years from now they have completely different looks the b is like the 57 Chevy of big trucks and the rw is like the big block camaro it sceams power when you see that big grille and long wide hood, I wish you luck with it I think it'll treat you right looks like you got a good one(other than the Pete resale red lol) I'm hoping to get to one or two of the pa shows with mine this year I just have to decide which one would be best macungie or lititz.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

On a side note about the door handles - what the handle correctly used when you want to pull back the door from inside a cab to close?

I have some aftermarket crap on mine but see on the pics above 2 cranks only.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I thought Sal pulled a step deck? I like his truck it is freakin nice, its not overdone its just clean and everything matches theres not 5 different kinds of lights hanging from ten places down the side, but he needs to get the Dog back on there it just looks weird without it and how can you say your ridin down the road starin at some ass when its not there?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Oh I forgot, it needs bulldog mirrors too!