The MH seems to be kind of a step child..i always liked them..

That MH was the first new truck i bought,it was a good truck,E-6 400,13 speed Road-Ranger,the only real problems i ever had with it were cab the mounts,and a bit of a rough ride! up until late 2008,the man i sold it to was still using it to pull containers regionally! says something about the longevity of a Mack truck!..................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

South Jersey Natives.

Not my Pic,but a DM800 they have. This truck originally belonged to
the owner's brother who has his own construction company. Have not seen
this truck in a long time.

http://s145.beta.photobucket.com/user/Lazer22/media/JPC%20Job%20Pictures/JPC280.jpg.html?sort=3&o=632

dumptruck.jpg

DSC00512.jpg

Edited by philatruck
  • Like 1

-Mike

That MH was the first new truck i bought,it was a good truck,E-6 400,13 speed Road-Ranger,the only real problems i ever had with it were cab the mounts,and a bit of a rough ride! up until late 2008,the man i sold it to was still using it to pull containers regionally! says something about the longevity of a Mack truck!..................................................Mark

Didn't they have a air ride that was unnerving of curves?

Jersey Macks for today belong to S-J Transportation Inc. Woodstown,NJ a long time Mack user,the unique color scheme of Gray,Orange & White are the school colors for Woodstown High School, alma-mater of original founder/owner Samuel Jones,and also my high schools football rival for many years!......................................Mark http://sjtransportation.com/sj_transportation_equipment.html

post-5836-0-04953300-1360379112.jpg

post-5836-0-51038900-1360379156.jpg

• Like 2

Do they use petercrappers also?

Regrettably,yes they do! they started buying PACCAR junk in the name of "driver retention" ,but they are mostly buying Macks again now,Sam Jones was a "Mack Man" from day one,started with just one F-model...........................Mark