Excellent vintage shot Mark. Although taken in Jersey it looks to be old style New York orange plates. Could be a Staten Island truck. And yes, I was there back then. :twothumbsup:

• Like 1

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

Heres one from Sam Coraluzzo Co. Vineland,NJ taken by me in 1975,we used to buy our bulk fuel from them,at the time. Mack R-685ST unit number T-52. Coraluzzo is still in business today,but now use "Brand-X" trucks,mostly peterbilts..................Mark

post-5836-0-97345800-1361156169_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Have any pictures of the DM800 mixer next to them?

No,unfortunately not,i did have,but a great many of my old pictures were destroyed/damaged some years ago,i do remember seeing the mixer from the movie "Easy money" (Rodney Dangerfield i think) there that day also (Scara-Mix?) as i go through and scan these into our computer,i'll have a better idea whats what,just going to take some time...........................Mark

Excellent vintage shot Mark. Although taken in Jersey it looks to be old style New York orange plates. Could be a Staten Island truck. And yes, I was there back then. :twothumbsup:

I figuered probably Staten/ Long Island somewhere,i got a lot of great pictures back then,just lost quite a few of them over the years,i'm in the process of scanning the ones i have left into the computer,should be some real treats!...................................Mark

I figuered probably Staten/ Long Island somewhere,i got a lot of great pictures back then,just lost quite a few of them over the years,i'm in the process of scanning the ones i have left into the computer,should be some real treats!...................................Mark

Cant wait for them treats Mark. Thanks for the pictures

Local 282 Union Service

Wasn't there a dry bulk cement hauler/trailer dump operator in the Vineland area that had a number of Macks?

Jim,probably thinking of Kenneth Levari & Sons Trucking,they have been a long time Mack user,and have a lot of both dumps and pnuematic trailers,still looking,but i do have some better pictures,just gotta locate them!..........................Mark

post-5836-0-23908600-1361217970_thumb.jp

• Like 2