Same 93 RD I drove for L. Demarino that I posted a while back. We were working in Mahwah on top of Macarthur Blvd. It was going to be the new headquarters and research for Datascope. James Construction from Oakland was the site contractor. They had two of these Fiat Allis loaders. We were running 20 trucks a day out of there. It was by the load so it was a rat race. Bergen County figured out where we were going and waited for us on 17 South every day by Allendale.

Cheers, Rob

post-8724-0-71449800-1361759780_thumb.jp

• Like 2

More pics first one John Mauros Autocar this is the other truck I believe. They had two of them. Next is Allegro's Superliner with a V8 12 speed and chrome valve covers. Amazing what useless info I remember. The rest from Englishtown.

Cheers, Rob

Any pics of the cavalier? Or the rd in the background?

More pics first one John Mauros Autocar this is the other truck I believe. They had two of them. Next is Allegro's Superliner with a V8 12 speed and chrome valve covers. Amazing what useless info I remember. The rest from Englishtown.

Cheers, Rob

Nice pix RFC. The red superliner, A Deluca & Sons is, or i should say was from my town. I believe it was a 93 and just sold

Always loved those blue and grey overnite F's and R's. Never liked the White W's. They bought a few CH's but that was the last of the Macks.

Theres one like (Overnite F-Model) it down the road from here,in a small paving company lot,not much left of it,rusted,full of bulletholes,looks like its been there 100 years!...............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Here are a few more from Englishtown,NJ don't remember "who's who" except Moran Towing from Kearney i think?........................................Mark

Mark, Moran is from Kearny 07032 my home town, I think me and Tony Meola were the only two Italian's to make it out of Kearny ! LOL

Ernie DS

• Like 1