Here are a couple (actually the same truck) later updated with a sleeper,more fuel tanks,etc. Jan Packaging Inc. Specialized Haulers, Dover,NJ taken once again at Englishtown........................................................Mark

I remember Jan had an unusual fleet as did Barclay and Casey.

Cheers, Rob

• Like 1

Yes, it's the DeRoma FKSW. I thought I had a better pic of it from the open house event. Gary Mahan is a very generous host and he treats the members of the ATHS Metro Jersey Chapter very well. It's an event I always look forward to.

Wow Charlie deromas fk, what beauty. I always loved that truck, especially the chrome tow hooks.

With all the talk of snow this week its funny how the only snow I have seen is in ur pics!

I'm sitting here waiting for the call. They told Joe yesterday be prepared to go out. It's sticking on the grass. Maybe the jackasses with the state will send us out to make sparks again lol!.

Cheers, Rob

wow you guys out east have wild weight laws.in ill i can gross 50000 on a tamdem dump. 3400 on tandem 2000 on single but i dont have the bridge to carry 54000.in indiana the run tri axle and quad axle .wish illinois would allow tri axle dumps.are roads are already crap.but our bridges are worse.love all those swett dump pics!

wow you guys out east have wild weight laws.in ill i can gross 50000 on a tamdem dump. 3400 on tandem 2000 on single but i dont have the bridge to carry 54000.in indiana the run tri axle and quad axle .wish illinois would allow tri axle dumps.are roads are already crap.but our bridges are worse.love all those swett dump pics!

At some point it will change here. It's all about revenue. More permits and fees.

Cheers, Rob

Just like Fl 70k on a tri but go to Ga and all you see is tandems and they are not big. Go to Sc and they have tris. Nc is weird Va is even more screwed up. Md has normal weights.

North Carolina I think you can run a little heavier? I know Florida was similar to Jersey. Virginia you got to run those quint setups right?

North Carolina I think you can run a little heavier? I know Florida was similar to Jersey. Virginia you got to run those quint setups right?

No most you'll get on a tri or more axles is 70k no matter how many axles there are in a straight configuration. Somethings have more leway and permits like the concrete pumps. tandem is 64k 20k steer and 44 tandem. This was told to me by dot but hey things change to.