Jim,probably thinking of Kenneth Levari & Sons Trucking,they have been a long time Mack user,and have a lot of both dumps and pnuematic trailers,still looking,but i do have some better pictures,just gotta locate them!..........................Mark

Nice Rig!

I don't recognize that name but could be it. It has only been since 1988 since I was done that way? My recollection is that the building had the look of an old time car dealership which the truck company took over.

Talked to the owner for a while and he was telling me how Chalmers rubber block suspension was the best thing he had ever run on his dump trailers. He then bought some pneumatics brand new and had Heil put the Chalmers blocks in them and almost destroyed them when running empty. Before the new Heil's become total junk, he sent them off to have Neway air installed.

To this day, it amazes me how different NJ is from north to south!

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Yea she's a mutt. It was a built truck. It had the bones we were looking for. We're calling it a 1978. The chassis is probably a little older. It had a positive ground chassis with a negative ground cab on it. I got the truck and a spare tandem R Model tractor for parts for 12 grand. I probably have 7 to 8 into her. Right now she's off the road it needs a cam and I have no work for her. This truck isn't my main truck. We got it in December of 03 and put it in my mechanics shop for the winter and brought it out in March of 04. A lot of work and I want to do more in the future.

Jim,probably thinking of Kenneth Levari & Sons Trucking,they have been a long time Mack user,and have a lot of both dumps and pnuematic trailers,still looking,but i do have some better pictures,just gotta locate them!..........................Mark

That pic looks like it was taken at US Pipe in Burlington NJ I used to unload next to a sand truck every night! sometimes twice 12 Mid and return from Bayonne NJ

BULLHUSK

Excellent shots RFC, Keep them coming. I really like the Scott Baker R-700. It's the first I've seen it since it was repainted. If I remember correctly, he told me it was an ex-Barclay unit.

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

Excellent shots RFC, Keep them coming. I really like the Scott Baker R-700. It's the first I've seen it since it was repainted. If I remember correctly, he told me it was an ex-Barclay unit.

Very nice truck! sure looks like Barclays colors?..........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

That pic looks like it was taken at US Pipe in Burlington NJ I used to unload next to a sand truck every night! sometimes twice 12 Mid and return from Bayonne NJ

BULLHUSK

Thats a good eye Ernie,thats EXACTLY where that picture was taken!........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.