Excellent shots RFC, Keep them coming. I really like the Scott Baker R-700. It's the first I've seen it since it was repainted. If I remember correctly, he told me it was an ex-Barclay unit.

Always get Barclay and Casey mixed up!............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Ok here is John Mauros RD688SX taken at Englishtown in 91?. Pictures do not do this truck justice. This truck was badass. Reel Addiction would know John and his trucks. I will post other pics of his trucks that I have. This truck was ordered new from Cambria Mack it had a 350 w/ Dynatard(which John took off and put a Jake on), two stick 12 speed, 20 front, 58 rears, 11r24 rubber. It has a level two interior with added upholstery two high back National seats, chrome snap rings on front wheels and chromed rear center cones. Story is this truck was a lemon with rears and transmissions but the reality is John had a lot of fuel going through the pump and the truck ran like a raped ape. The body was a Bristol Donald heavy with a 12 panel 3/8's gate. This truck was sold to Spina Paving in Ridgefield and then it wound up at Gallen Contracting in Hackensack. Tha's when John started working his B81 for a while before he bought Gennaros Autocar.

Cheers, Rob

My absolute favorite truck in this thread! Anyone know where it is now and if its still working?

87 RD 686SX

07 CL-733

06 Granite CV-713

"Old Macks never die, just get new generations of drivers"

No unfortunately that 's the only pics I have of that truck. I think after that he was only showing his B81 to shows and I didn't really work with him that much until later on when I worked for Leslie Demarino and we were all running for Twin Eagle and John had the 87 Autocar that he bought from Gennaro. After that he bought the Western Star which was a nice truck too. Glenn Hammet from West Milford NJ has that truck now.

More of John Mauro as BKrois has a nice pic. The B81 had a 300 plus in it with Dynatard, Quad box. 55 or 58 rears. The body was a R And S. He worked this truck after he sold the RD.

Cheers, Rob

Very typical North Jersey dump! from "back in the day"! thats a great looking B-81,i remember seeing it,but think it was gone before i could get a good picture.....................................Mark

Mark I didn't want to branch but was fitting since they were all of his trucks.

Cheers, Rob

I completely agree! a nice truck is a nice truck period! thanks for sharing the photos!..................................Mark

Is the HighPoint B61 still in service after all that went down a few years back?

I don't know for sure if its still in service,but it is still in existance as far as i know (at least as late as 2008)..................................Mark