Pictures of the Day

other dog

Nice shots.That old car is a 41 chevy.. :):)

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

....Are you sure you didnt copy that pic from somewhere and toss it in there???

Of course I did- just don't tell Farmer52, the scantily clad female pics are our his favorites, so I always toss a few in.

or.............as Mark might say- "looks legit to me!"

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I was picking up produce in Denver and this guy was parked next to me Monday. Said it was a '64 Pete , hes a OTR driver, looked funny with a brand new '53ft refer behind it.

And a pic of the truck I drive every day for 60ish hours a week.

It has a back Tag axle on it seen it before

Why does it look like the drivers side of the bumper is bent like it was bent forward like someone caught it on a post? Oh yeah neat old Pete!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Well , I brake for antique Macks. And yep telephone pole as I was getting around the corner to look at the old H model mack I found. My boot and a few kicks bent it back to factory new lol after the pic and wash.

Its nice seeing the old trucks still being used by o/o's making money. It also has two IHC fuel tanks added to it. Sure wish it was a B model

Yup,Looks Legit to me! everybody knows ALL truckdrivers tell the truth,the whole truth,and nothin' but the truth! why just today in Lakeland,FL i stopped to help this young lady who had "misplaced" her underdrawers,good samaritan that i am.................................................Mark

Y'all was in Lakeland? hell thats a little drive for me, and I'm sitting home.

You gonna be running around here tomorrow? Near West Palm Beach area?

Jumper-Visions pic is in Florida.We don't get snow, just snowbirds

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Wait a minute......I dont think you really saw that broad.....the picture looks like it was taken in the summer....while the rest of your pics are clearly taken in the winter....Are you sure you didnt copy that pic from somewhere and toss it in there???

I think she has one of those new GM cars with a 4-53 Detroit.............And I think she might have been settin the rack? Maybe??

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

I like the strips and the colours of R model tunker. Black'n white and nothing anymore!

The mixer is always likely to see and the enviroment also.

Looks like some empty space around to put 1-2 Macks more :)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Y'all was in Lakeland? hell thats a little drive for me, and I'm sitting home.

You gonna be running around here tomorrow? Near West Palm Beach area?

Jumper-Visions pic is in Florida.We don't get snow, just snowbirds

Yup,was in Lakeland wed. delivered some store fixtures,had Jacsonville,Orlando X2,Rockledge,Lakeland,then Tampa...........had to dead-head all the way back up into GA. to pick-up a decent paying backhaul........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Pictures of the day for Friday.

I went to Va. Tech in Blacksburg today to pick up that scaffolding material. It was cold as heck up there, 25 degrees but the wind was blowing so hard it felt a lot colder than 25. I was supposed to go back up there Monday morning to get another load, but now i'm going to Petersburg to the steel mill and pick up some saw blades instead.

Saw this impressive looking building way over there.

some girls in the parking lot.

post-1374-0-49692200-1357350269_thumb.jp

a girl looking the truck over....

post-1374-0-76138400-1357350234_thumb.jp

Saw a GMC Astro log truck in a backyard on the way home.

...and this girl standing by the road in Winfall.

post-1374-0-88419800-1357349885_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I think yall have classier "lot lizards" up there than we do down here! Looks like they got more teeth anyway. randyp

Where you been? Hope you had a good Christmas. Haven't heard any good lagoon stories....or fables of a giant hog either

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian