Pictures of the Day

other dog

Ummm...if she was that tall, that she could reach inside the cab of an anteater, while standing on the ground, I would prolly just hand over the keys

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Y'all was in Lakeland? hell thats a little drive for me, and I'm sitting home.

You gonna be running around here tomorrow? Near West Palm Beach area?

Jumper-Visions pic is in Florida.We don't get snow, just snowbirds

How about that, I have a brother that lives in West Palm, moved there from Pa in 1980 and is still there. Works for the Florida Lottery Comm. I keep asking for some winning lottery tickets, but still waiting, and waiting, and waiting, etc.

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

How about that, I have a brother that lives in West Palm, moved there from Pa in 1980 and is still there. Works for the Florida Lottery Comm. I keep asking for some winning lottery tickets, but still waiting, and waiting, and waiting, etc.

I'm about 30 minutes North of WPB.

Prolly seen him around. Does he go to the festivals and fairs and stuff for the lottery?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Where you been? Hope you had a good Christmas. Haven't heard any good lagoon stories....or fables of a giant hog either

Im still hanging in here, had flu all through Christmas, now am fighting borderline pneumonia. I havent felt much like chasing any hogs, or choking any buzzards to death. I trust all had good holidays. randyp

• Like 2

Im still hanging in here, had flu all through Christmas, now am fighting borderline pneumonia. I havent felt much like chasing any hogs, or choking any buzzards to death. I trust all had good holidays. randyp
You need to go ahead and get yourself straightened out! hope you get to feelin better!..............................Mark
  • Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.