New OLD Mudflaps

I finally got a set of the Old style mudflaps on the truck, thanks to Barry and Watts truck for getting things like this for guys like us I think they look great and now you know what just passed you on a hill too!

post-5240-0-64243600-1353607547_thumb.jp

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That's a damn sharp truck,I really think you should leave it just like it is.

I will for a while Im broke! All I want to do is stretch it out a little to get some room between the sleeper and trailer and other than that it will look pretty much the same, I might pull the horns off the roof and add a few cab lights I always liked that look and I havent seen an R like it yet.

Cab lights like I did to this Granite.....

post-5240-0-00418600-1353616995_thumb.jp

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

If you don't mind me asking what are those flaps worth?I was looking for a set of white ones do you know if they can get them

They are around $40 a pair depends on length I got two sets of each so I had em here you never know what I might buy. I did notice the shipping is almost as much as the flaps, I about choked but I wanted em I knew they would look good and they are good 1/2" thick rubber flaps not those cheap plastic ones.

I will for a while Im broke! All I want to do is stretch it out a little to get some room between the sleeper and trailer and other than that it will look pretty much the same, I might pull the horns off the roof and add a few cab lights I always liked that look and I havent seen an R like it yet.

Cab lights like I did to this Granite.....

Superliners have air horns and 5 marker lights,you don't want to make it look like a Pete.

• Like 2

I also like original 5 units torpedo kind.

They are expensive though, I need to renew the set of mines.

But this is a question of the way keeping stock or aftermarket.

It's up to anybody of us.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Superliners have air horns and 5 marker lights,you don't want to make it look like a Pete.

Thats a low blow man!

A m atter of opinion,but these are what I consider "old style"post-1625-0-68068000-1353719317_thumb.jp

Depends on when you went to school, looks like were about a generation off, lol!

Those all look nice. I want half flaps for mine, to go on the bottom of my full fenders. But, I want the 70's style , with the squarish plain letters, like the letters in my signature.

You would have a good look of mud flaps if they contein the red color.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

good luck with that one Vinny. id kill for a pair of those 70's block letter mudflaps or a pair of bicentennial red white and blue ones like the Duck had

Yea, if I got red, white, and blue ones I dont know if Id even put them on the truck, haha. I just want the block letters, I dont care what color, black rubber and white letters would be fine.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I checked into getting the bicentennial ones(my favorite Mack mud flap) repopped and nobody wanted to touch them,too many colors,plus they wanted double artwork fees to do right & left facing dogs.There was one place that seemed like they would halfway work with me,but with shipping,they were gonna cost almost $150/pair.,with a 50 pair min.,too rich of a project for me.