1987 Mack Superliner

fullfuel01

selling one of our superliner. 425 cat, runs good but need manifold gasket. 8LL, 44 mack with hendrickson spring. good tires. hydraulic tank mounted on top of the frame but wet kit have been removed. good truck that need a bit of elbow grease! located in Quebec Canada. can help for customs and delivery. aking 9000$ Jeff (450)8zero3-7211

post-44-0-64837500-1349024615_thumb.jpg

post-44-0-05112600-1349024836_thumb.jpg

Hmmm Cat engine (needs repair), Hendrikson suspension. What's Mack about it? :whistling:

I FEEL YA! I never understood the Mack with a Cat thing just seems wrong to me, of course every Mack I have ever had and ever driven has had a Mack engine and only 3 havent had Mack trans and all have had Mack rears.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Cat in a mack is not a bad thing, usally they will leave any other truck in the drit even if it has the same engine for some reason they run better in a mack, it must be trying to keep the dog in front of it, cat's and dogs don't mix, and me personaly i don't like the mack trannys, but i leaned on a eaton fuller and they shift a little diffrent i guess it just what you like or are used to either way i drove one just like it but it had camelback rears and a 13 double over trans and it would pass every truck i ever cam across loaded, but i will say that it is in the shop now because the driver after me did not pay much attention to the pryrometter, and it galded a few pistons if it would have had a 350 mack in it it may still be going, but any way nice truck i would say it pulls good, good luck.

nice old truck . im not a cat man myself but its still a superliner. joseph equipment in new hampshire was advertising a 89 superliner with a 425 cat all rebuilt and a 8ll tranny really nice shape, they also had a 89 superliner with a e9500 that was cherry . it had dual aircleaners 13 speed and 58 rears reallly sweet trick 300k miles on it from florida