• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:SMOKIE-RT:

:bmod2: I have 1

:SMOKIE-RT: I HAVE 2 My 89 RW700 superliner that I am now in the process of restoring . It has an ENDT866 V8 from a 74 F model in it now , but after I get the left frame rail straightened I am planning to repower it with the 92 E9 450 out of the MH613 I lost in a wreck a few months ago. I plan to put the 866 into some other kind of future project. I also have an 84 MH613 with an E9 400 that I had for a parts truck for my 92 MH.

I'm Doug and I am a Mackaholic! I have 6 Macks and 2 G model parts trucks. I also have a Dodge Bighorn, an International R-190, a Scoopmobile Loader and a Schwartz trailer. I never expected to gather this much iron. It has been over six months since my last purchase and don't foresee any in the near future. Thanks for listening, Doug.

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Right now just "Olddog" but tween my dad , uncle & granddad several DM'S, R's, B's F's & A COUPLE OF MH's

but looking @ a 89 R688ST W/ 2LINE WETKIT & 24' Hilbilt dumptrailer to get back in business for my self

later

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

1 AC,1 AB,1 BF,1 BG,1 BX,1 EF,1 EG,1 EGU,4 EH's,1 EHU,3 EQ's,1 EQU,2 A50's,4 A54's,2 LF's,6 LJ's,1 LT,1 W71,1 N61,3 G's,1 H67,about 60 B models,3 FS's,10 F's,2 U's,2 C600's,1 21LS,2 MB's,1 MC,1 RS,1 RL,7 R's,4 Superliners,2 Cruiseliners,3 MH's,and 1 CH.Somewhere close to 140 total.

I have three Macks all together

1959 B-81SX

1982 R-686ST

2000 CH613

all three are tractors. The CH is the money-maker for the other two antiques. I haul propane in the winter, anhydrous-ammonia in the spring, and grain and steel the rest of my days off from the firehouse. I would love to have a Mack Jr. to round out my collection. It will probably take winning the lottery to get that done.

Larry aka "FIREMAN"

:mack1:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Just ONE! You can always use more, but when your actions are controlled under the Nazi Republic of Lake Township..............

Hey Freightrain where do you live? I lived in the Uniontown/Green area for a while and you may have seen my A-30 around the area.I owned a towing company in Lake Township and know what you mean!I live in Marlboro now,and I'm very happy here.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just one now, I had 3 parts trucks, but the city beautification Nazis decided that was too much. I still have as many parts as I could hide behind a 6' privacy fence though.

1971 Mack R600 Toterhome "Superdawg"

living the life of leisure pulling

1999 NuWa Snowbird 34+2 SE102 "Dawghouse"

• 1 month later...

Hey,

I have a 1988 Mack Superliner with a 350 Mack , and a 1984 Mack Superliner with

a 400 Cummins engine , Also I have a collection ofIH Cub Cadet tractors,

a Pensylvania Panzer , And a Wagner tractor. I also have a 1954 IH L 190 dump truck.

My dad also has a couple, a CL 700 tri-axle with a Signature 600 Cummins , :SMOKIE-RT:

a 1964 Mack B 615 with a V-8, and a MH rollback.

My brother has a 1985 Mack MH with a E9 500 V-8. :thumb:

This is him pulling!

post-1845-1195264603_thumb.jpg

Edited by Superliner Boy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The Hummels Wharf (PA) Fire Company is now down to two:

1951 "L" Model Sedan Cab 2007 Granite 3000 gal. Tanker

I must say that Granite is a really damn good looking truck. How many gallons and who made the the body?

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!