Yeah,looked like the wagon wanted to keep goin' after the truck went sideways! Whew! I almost had to change my shorts,just looking at it!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

was on their site last nite and looked thru all the Mack pics myself. other than that i think the site sucks. hard on the eyes and eddy is not the moderato and everything was screwed up. couldnt even get it thru my favorites, had to manually search for it. same with the Brockway site lately. wont work thru favorites. real pain in the ass for us computer challenged people. Matt

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Ya!! What do think happend? I think she jack knifed came unhooked from the trailer and went under it.
I think a fat man, (like me) was driving, took a right turn too fast and the lopsided thing rolled over, disconnected, then the trailer which was now proceeding on it's own path, ran over it.

Yeah, yeah, sounds plausibile.

That's the ticket!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

aths sucks,,thier abuncha idiots,,,too bad about the wreck,,,it happens hopefully the driver survived,,appears too be an old photo...definately U model

It was posted over there about 10 years ago when I was active. Been about nine years since I've participated routinely.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

It does seem to be down again. I can't get on either.

It has a new address now. My old link didn't work also. Someone here posted the new address on the previous ATHS post. I went on, looked around, read some of the hate mail posts that are going due to all this and left. I'll likely get on more once all the crap is over with. I've been through a couple of these "turnovers" for the forums. We always loose a few guys, but it still keeps going.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

It has a new address now. My old link didn't work also. Someone here posted the new address on the previous ATHS post.

That was me that posted the new link in the other thread. The board is down today even at the new address. A message comes up that says "Forum is Temporarily Offline", so I guess they are probably working on it.

yea.. sounds like the online divison is getting back control (rightfully so as they created it) Hope they iron out the other issues that HQ has caused...The part that erks me is that most about ATHS is Many of the people that were VERY helpfull have left and moved on because of the drama and sometimes lack of free speach. One thing I noticed is that for a board that was so against politics it sure was constantly editing peopls posts to their liking.. they sure do come off as one of the more political boards that I belong to. but thats just my .02

I know BMT may be less of a squeeky clean board but Look how well we do with it.. We can freely speak our mind as long as not to disrespect a person or his views. that is the best way to be least politcal. again just my .02

Trent

I know BMT may be less of a squeeky clean board but Look how well we do with it.. We can freely speak our mind as long as not to disrespect a person or his views. that is the best way to be least politcal. again just my .02

Amen!

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Ya, just tried new website and it's out for the day.

I agree Trent, they keep the forums on a very tight leash. But, I suppose the leaders want to make sure it has no ill effects on the ATHS. They want the ATHS to be a squeaky clean, familly oriented place and if you let one little hint of dirt pop up it will/could go a bad way. I do think they play "dad" a bit much sometimes, but it's their house so I'll follow the rules or go elsewhere. BUT, you have to think it is full of a bunch of ornery truckers and I'd say they do like to take some liberties sometimes. I know, truckers are all clean cut and follow directions well(NOT). Let's weigh that truck and see your logbook!! LOL!!

Yes, BMT keeps itself under control pretty well, with a little help from the bosses. It will never become a "yellowbullet"(you know what I mean). But even here is not boasted as a "kid friendly" site so the line gets skewed sometimes and you have to take that into consideration when browsing the web with kids in the room(if you have any).

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I hear that Larry.. If I dont like ATHS I can just leave and keep my .02 to myself...thats how it should be as to not upset the majority.

I love checking the Yellowbullit site for the NSFW self shot girl threads...Search for the perfect ( . )( . ) threads LOL.... they are animals over there ...snd just my type....Hey did I ever tell you about the bacon pasties I made for this one girl..... Nevermind I may have just deraild this thread???

I hear that Larry.. If I dont like ATHS I can just leave and keep my .02 to myself...thats how it should be as to not upset the majority.

I love checking the Yellowbullit site for the NSFW self shot girl threads...Search for the perfect ( . )( . ) threads LOL.... they are animals over there ...snd just my type....Hey did I ever tell you about the bacon pasties I made for this one girl..... Nevermind I may have just deraild this thread???

You're a lifer here. Go ahead and post story AND PICS in the lounge

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian