Happy New Year!

Barry

Hey everyone, have a safe and happy New Year!

According to the Mayans, this is the last New Year's Eve...so make it count! Just be safe in case they are WRONG! LOL!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

and don't forget these- especially if you're worried about the Mayan calendar- I got mine yesterday!

That is some good lookin Missouri grown jowl. Hat City can think what he wants, but my peoples eat the *^*#*&^ out of ALL pork parts!

Burgers Smokehouse is about 30 miles from my farm. I went to MU with some of the sons of the founder that own it - it was a small family meat shop that just has grown because they still do things right. Resolve to eat more MEAT this year - support a farmer!

Happy New Year!

• Like 1

That is some good lookin Missouri grown jowl. Hat City can think what he wants, but my peoples eat the *^*#*&^ out of ALL pork parts!

Burgers Smokehouse is about 30 miles from my farm. I went to MU with some of the sons of the founder that own it - it was a small family meat shop that just has grown because they still do things right. Resolve to eat more MEAT this year - support a farmer!

Happy New Year!

Yeah, that's all good eatin' right there! I found that picture on the internet, didn't even notice it was from Mo. I bought a small piece at Food Lion to season the black eyed peas with.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yeah, that's all good eatin' right there! I found that picture on the internet, didn't even notice it was from Mo. I bought a small piece at Food Lion to season the black eyed peas with.

I'd be changing the town's name. Anything with the name "California" is bound to get fucked up along the line somewhere.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'd be changing the town's name. Anything with the name "California" is bound to get fucked up along the line somewhere.

Rob

Tru - Dat!

We never stop and eat when we pass through there - the mennonites that live around there have a high incidence of three fingered dwarfism.

Oh crap! what if it is not in the water, but in the air?

I got the greens but not the jowl or black eye peas. Man I love that kind of eating but afraid I won't finish my MACK if I chow down on that good stuff.

Yea, Rob said that right. But as we all know, it will someday get to this side of the country, it always do.

Happy New Year!

mike

I got the greens but not the jowl or black eye peas. Man I love that kind of eating but afraid I won't finish my MACK if I chow down on that good stuff.

Yea, Rob said that right. But as we all know, it will someday get to this side of the country, it always do.

Happy New Year!

mike

Not if you blast it free and "sweeten" the shores with borax and sugar mix. Cockroaches are attracted to it, once.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

happy new year to all and hope that all is better in 2012 than 2011

Obama's on his way out so it has to be better.

Rob

Thanks Joe, and to you also. Just thinking to myself.........what else could go wrong this next year? I just wish I could take a vacation from it all. Just me and my motorcycle. Does anyone remember the nightime show back in the late sixties called " Then Came Bronson " with Michael Parks on his Harley Davidson riding across the country? Seems like he started out at the San Francisco Bridge. He was a man with very few words. I always wanted to travel in that style across country and meet many people along the way, camp out under the stars with campfire with food cooked in an iron skillet.

Someday

mike

Thanks Joe, and to you also. Just thinking to myself.........what else could go wrong this next year? I just wish I could take a vacation from it all. Just me and my motorcycle. Does anyone remember the nightime show back in the late sixties called " Then Came Bronson " with Michael Parks on his Harley Davidson riding across the country? Seems like he started out at the San Francisco Bridge. He was a man with very few words. I always wanted to travel in that style across country and meet many people along the way, camp out under the stars with campfire with food cooked in an iron skillet.

Someday

mike

I remember the show but not the content.

Rob