Obama joke of the day

David

The biggest problem for me is the assault on traditional American Values. My Dad taught myself and my siblings to work hard, be accountable for your actions both good/bad and stick up for your beliefs. Right now that looks like it is not working. Was I taught wrong? Why are so many envious of success, but do not want to emulate it for themselves? I believe that is what this election came down too. Mean while, I went to work today, and I am being unloaded right now. At least for the moment I have a place to go. -Brad

That's where the problem lies. It really doesn't matter who's at the head of the table. The house of reps do not and will not compromise on anything. How you can you expect change? The house of reps have to change to help the little people like us

The biggest problem for me is the assault on traditional American Values. My Dad taught myself and my siblings to work hard, be accountable for your actions both good/bad and stick up for your beliefs. Right now that looks like it is not working. Was I taught wrong? Why are so many envious of success, but do not want to emulate it for themselves? I believe that is what this election came down too. Mean while, I went to work today, and I am being unloaded right now. At least for the moment I have a place to go. -Brad

In my opinion, no American will win in the end.

That said, the problem is who is "at the head of the table".

We have three Supreme Court Justices due to retire. The President appoints the replacements....care to wager what we get?

I'll wager major changes in the Constitution to "streamline things".

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Whether it's Obama, Romney, or Ronald McDonald, shit flows downhill dude. Romney made hundreds of millions by buying companies, dissecting them, selling the parts and firing the people. How is that comforting to anyone who works hard to earn their keep?

Whether it's Obama, Romney, or Ronald McDonald, shit flows downhill dude. Romney made hundreds of millions by buying companies, dissecting them, selling the parts and firing the people. How is that comforting to anyone who works hard to earn their keep?

And Barry is going to take what I work damn hard for, to give to a lazy, freeloading,dope doing POS, that is jealous of what I worked for!

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

:SMOKIE-RT:

Another thing that figures in here is the fact that he not only refused to offer up ANY evidence to prove wrong the likelihood he's not eligible to run for President,bet he spent millions to seal all his records,expecting us to take his word for his eligibility. I believe this refusal to prove investigators wrong equates to an admission of guilt. I'm just slack-jawed that he got RE-elected. It makes me sick.

I really hope the full truth about him comes out,in BIG fashion,and he gets impeached and tried for Treason. There are also about a dozen of his co-conspirators who should face the same charges. I was sure he'd be out with this election,but I don't know if we have enough people left in Politics who remember why the Constitution was written with the specific wording used. Maybe it IS too late.

At Obama's victory speech,he talked on and on about working together to rebuild all the problems the USA is dealing with,but how can we take ANYTHING he says at face value with his history of lying to get what he wants. His whole LIFE is a lie.

I'm VERY worried about our future.

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

• Like 1

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

And Barry is going to take what I work damn hard for, to give to a lazy, freeloading,dope doing POS, that is jealous of what I worked for!

Barry himself is indeed a lazy dope doing nose candy man himself (in his own words by the way)!! And to hear slick Willy (Clinton) askin if you would want a Pres. who would lie to the people of America?? Are you kiddin me!! he wrote the book!! And by the way, it wasn't his hand and it wasn't a cookie jar and it wasn't his Mother who caught him!! All I could say is, we are in for one hell of a down hill ride for the next 4 years I just hope we as a country can make it

BULLHUSK

If you get out of bed with the attitude that you're going to have a bad day, guess what, you will! Take the glass half full approach for a change and you'll be surprised with the outcome. I'm not a big Obama fan, but his party won, and as President of the United States, we should respect him and the office that he stands for. One of the ideas of this countrys forefathers was respect for elected officials whether or not you like them. The main problem in this country is lack of respect for authority on any level, from students lack of respect for teachers or each other or themselves for that matter, to common scofflaws.

Take care of your own shit, bust your ass, and don't worry about what the next guy is doing, and things will turn out alright for you. If you start worrying about what someone else has or what they're doing, it'll drag you down. This great country was founded by people who busted their ass and got it done. It doesn't matter one bit who is President, people that get it done will always do well, people who sit around and cry about what someone else has or does will always be at a disadvantage.

• Like 2
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

:SMOKIE-RT:

Jumper & Son;

I agree with the concept. Problem is-I can't respect someone just because of his title. I still believe respect has to be earned,and seriously-What has Obama done in the last 4 years to earn any respect? Granted,I'll be the first to say I should've done more in my own life to earn respect,and I'll own that,but this guy who has lied to America since before Day One has never done a thing to earn respect. Believe me-this isn't about political party,race or anything else. I'd dislike this guy regardless of all these things,because a Fraud is a Fraud regardless of the trim level or color. Obama could earn some respect by providing all his "sealed" records,publicly owning his Kenyan citizenship,going forth and doing all the things he said he's willing to do in his victory speech (Basically the exact opposite of what he did in the last 4 years) and not only taking the responsibility for the recent killings of four Americans who asked repeatedly for more security and were denied,but being accountable for the decision he made that caused these deaths. Until I see that happen,yeah,I'll take care of my own shit and bust my ass to survive. I WILL worry about what the next guy's doing because everyone can use a little help sometimes. The people who founded this Country did so while helping their neighbors in THEIR fight for survival,and being helped by others who had something to offer. Part of the problem today is that people are so "Me me me " driven that they run right over others who are trying to get by.

Other than this,you have it exactly right,IMHO. :twothumbsup:

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

• Like 1

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

That's really twisted....wishing misfortune and despair on someone because they didn't vote your way...BTW that would be close 60 million AMERICANS that you wish that upon. The voters have spoken. It's time to mend fences and fix this thing but no one will get anywhere with that kind of thinking on either side of the aisle or political party.

That's really twisted....wishing misfortune and despair on someone because they didn't vote your way...BTW that would be close 60 million AMERICANS that you wish that upon. The voters have spoken. It's time to mend fences and fix this thing but no one will get anywhere with that kind of thinking on either side of the aisle or political party.

220 check back with us in about one year and tell us how your doing.Dont you know he is going to double cross you as well as others.He has used you and dont need you any more.

glenn akers

That's where the problem lies. It really doesn't matter who's at the head of the table. The house of reps do not and will not compromise on anything. How you can you expect change? The house of reps have to change to help the little people like us

The House of Reps is NOT the problem. They passed a budget. They've passed plans to curtail the out-of-control spending and bring down the deficit. They have passed a stack of legislation that dies in the Senate without ever being considered. It is NOT the House of Reps that is unwilling to compromise. The Senate under Harry Ried is the do-nothing branch of Congress. If the Senate doesn't like what comes out of the House, they need to pass their own version of a bill...then the two sides confer to bring the two versions together. That cannot happen until the Senate at the very least debates the bills sent over to it from the house....but Harry Ried will have none of that.

The House of Reps DID change in the 2010 midterms to help the little people like us. Prior to the GOP gaining control of the house, it was a rubber-stamp for everything Obama wanted, whether the PEOPLE wanted it or not. Obamacare was unpopular with the people....hell, MASSACHUSETTS even elected a Republican to fill Kennedy's seat in order to try and stop that atrocity from passing...but the Democrats bent the rules to pass it anyway under reconciliation so that they wouldn't need the 60 votes to break a filibuster....thereby bypassing the will of the people.

Here's the dirty little secret: The Democrats don't give a flying FUCK about the little guy. They don't want you to succeed, because if you succeed, you'll find that you don't need their handouts, and therefore you will no longer vote for them. They don't want you to succeed, because when you make that switch from welfare recipient to taxpayer, they will lose your vote. They don't want you to succeed, because as long as they can convince you that you are a "victim" and that you are entitled to a portion of what others have worked hard to earn, they know they will have your vote.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

It worked to Richard Gere in Pretty Woman and he got a bonus hooker!

The House of Reps is NOT the problem. They passed a budget. They've passed plans to curtail the out-of-control spending and bring down the deficit. They have passed a stack of legislation that dies in the Senate without ever being considered. It is NOT the House of Reps that is unwilling to compromise. The Senate under Harry Ried is the do-nothing branch of Congress. If the Senate doesn't like what comes out of the House, they need to pass their own version of a bill...then the two sides confer to bring the two versions together. That cannot happen until the Senate at the very least debates the bills sent over to it from the house....but Harry Ried will have none of that.

The House of Reps DID change in the 2010 midterms to help the little people like us. Prior to the GOP gaining control of the house, it was a rubber-stamp for everything Obama wanted, whether the PEOPLE wanted it or not. Obamacare was unpopular with the people....hell, MASSACHUSETTS even elected a Republican to fill Kennedy's seat in order to try and stop that atrocity from passing...but the Democrats bent the rules to pass it anyway under reconciliation so that they wouldn't need the 60 votes to break a filibuster....thereby bypassing the will of the people.

Here's the dirty little secret: The Democrats don't give a flying FUCK about the little guy. They don't want you to succeed, because if you succeed, you'll find that you don't need their handouts, and therefore you will no longer vote for them. They don't want you to succeed, because when you make that switch from welfare recipient to taxpayer, they will lose your vote. They don't want you to succeed, because as long as they can convince you that you are a "victim" and that you are entitled to a portion of what others have worked hard to earn, they know they will have your vote.

True

glenn akers

"Take care of your own shit, bust your ass, and don't worry about what the next guy is doing, and things will turn out alright for you. If you start worrying about what someone else has or what they're doing, it'll drag you down. This great country was founded by people who busted their ass and got it done. It doesn't matter one bit who is President, people that get it done will always do well, people who sit around and cry about what someone else has or does will always be at a disadvantage"

I've taken care of my own shit and my family, bust my ass everyday since I was 10 on my Grand parents farm and every day since 6 and 7 days a week rain, snow sick as a dog or not. Took a 1 1/2 year "vacation" in 1970 for Uncle Sam. We put one son through college and one through tech school. Built my business and some times went home with out paying myself because I needed it all for my employees pay. We bought the remains of my families farm. Paid for our health insurance. Never ever took a loan or a hand out. Helped people who needed help, supported my church and my country when they called.

Now, I'm told that my success and hard work has to be shared with someone who refuses to work hard for what they want, someone who feels entitled to health care, heat, food and nice things because they exist?

My poster child is my neighbor....6 years of college and grad school, 2 years out of it and can not get a job in his field and will not take any other job in the mean time. I offered his a part time job as he "net worked" for a slot. I was told the his generation does not do Manual Labor! His wife works 2 jobs to keep a roof over their heads, he collects food stamps and public assistance, drinks his wine, smokes his crap for his "Medical Condition" and tells me Obama's going to raise my taxes to pay for his much needed health care....so being angry about that puts me at a disadvantage?

As for respect, I gave him a fair shot in 2009 he blew it and has done nothing since to regain it. Paul

Paul, after reading your post and Roudyrebel, there is nothing more to say! Any one with true American blood running through there vains feels the same way! Break your ass, for what?? so the shit heads could live off of our backs? NO I'm F*&KING tired of it!! but as long as the Dem's can keep the under dogs under, they are going to win, It's just that, and for all you shitheads that stayed home and didn't vote cause you didn't like the rich guy cause he does not understand us workin people cause 'he's rich' ? well you will be in for the same old nothin!!

Ernie

BULLHUSK

• Like 2

Paul, after reading your post and Roudyrebel, there is nothing more to say! Any one with true American blood running through there vains feels the same way! Break your ass, for what?? so the shit heads could live off of our backs? NO I'm F*&KING tired of it!! but as long as the Dem's can keep the under dogs under, they are going to win, It's just that, and for all you shitheads that stayed home and didn't vote cause you didn't like the rich guy cause he does not understand us workin people cause 'he's rich' ? well you will be in for the same old nothin!!

Ernie

BULLHUSK

And guess what Ernie, I still got up a went off to do my job today, cause thats how I was raised...I'll do what I have too do for my country when and if the time comes. It is still the BEST place to be in the world, Bar None, no matter what!! Paul

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

AMENDMENT XVII

Passed by Congress May 13, 1912. Ratified April 8, 1913.

Up until then, Senators were appointed by the state legislators to be the STATE'S voice in the federal government. The people HAD their branch....the House of Reps. So, now the states lost their voice (weakening the 10th Amendment) and the people controlled the whole Congress, meaning EVERYBODY in the legislative branch could get reelected by seeking the approval of people unlikely to be paying attention to (or even CARING about) what is going on....as long as they get their handouts.

National debt 1913 = $2,916,204,913.66

6 years later in 1919? When "the people" have elected the entire Senate? $27,390,970,113.12

And it has been climbing higher ever since.

Funny thing...even in those "balanced budget" years in the 90's, the deficit still grew....albeit at a slower pace. The budget hasn't been balanced since 1955-1956. Eisenhower was President, Nixon the VP. Not since then has the national deficit actually declined. That was 56 years ago....

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Very few people realize that Willies "surplus" was smoke and mirrors.

On the other side, the Pres said he will veto any plan that does not include all the tax increases he wants....so much for non partisan politics. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

Plato has it right. The 12 million fewer that voted in 2012 than 2008, the 3 million that voted for McCain and not for Romney, and the fifty percent that never vote, deserve what ever they get. To bad the rest of us have to suffer with them.

Did anyone happen to see the election results map in the USA Today yesterday? I just happened to take a picture of it if you didn't. Most of the country was "Romney red", except for where the the big shot city slickers and Hollywood types live...and those with their hands out.

This one shows it even better, every county in every state. Take Virginia for example- the whole southern and western part, home of morals and values, was for Romney. The heavily populated tidewater area, Richmond area, and of course the northern Va./ D.C. suburbs went with Obama and that carried the whole state.

And California- the area where they farm and work and have morals and values went with Romney, but the heavily populated areas like L.A. and San Fransissysco carried the state for Obama. Pretty close election overall, hardly a domination. Oklahoma, Utah, and West Virginia got it right anyway.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.