Obama joke of the day

David

It is interesting to see fuel prices declining even with a hurricane. Must be an election soon! Any other time there is turbulant weather or even talk of turbulant weather, fuel prices seem to increase big time! Just sayin'

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

78 days until January 20, 2013. "The end of an ERROR".

3 days until the eviction notice is served.

"When somebody does not do the job, we've got to let 'em go." -Clint Eastwood 2012

post-99-0-74981500-1351938040.jpg

If that doesn't piss people off, I don't know what will. Seriously. The guy sits back and ignores AMERICAN cries for help for half a day, when help COULD have been there within an hour....which resulted in 4 deaths. Would have been 30+ had it not been for some BRAVE Navy Seals who ignored "stand down" orders and went anyway. Then to come out and blame some BS video....BLATANTLY LYING to the American public (BTW, that video maker is STILL IN JAIL!!!!) about what happened when he knew the truth WHILE THE ATTACK WAS STILL UNDER WAY.

...then the ULTIMATE spit-in-the-face insult to everyone lost over there came when he made the comment "We will leave no one behind" following the storm in the northeast.

If the vote goes down as it SHOULD, he'd lose in a 50-state landslide...the damn GREEN party would receive more "popular" votes than this clown. But, people are stupid and won't pull their head out of their ass long enough to take a breath before voting for that a-hole....so while I'm quite certain he won't win, it'll still probably be close.

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I'm proud to say I am an AMERICAN, doesn't this make you proud too?

Michelle's Costly Wardrobe

Michelle Obama spends $1,596,899.49 to attend a one day national event---

dressed like a hooker.

A new standard in First Lady fashion!

Jackie Kennedy must be rolling over in her grave.

Laura Bush and every First Lady before her must be in disbelief how the the prestige

and heritage of the Office of the First Lady is abused and disrespected!

post-3289-0-58891400-1352029598_thumb.jp

Ken

I'm proud to say I am an AMERICAN, doesn't this make you proud too?

Michelle's Costly Wardrobe

Michelle Obama spends $1,596,899.49 to attend a one day national event---

dressed like a hooker.

A new standard in First Lady fashion!

Jackie Kennedy must be rolling over in her grave.

Laura Bush and every First Lady before her must be in disbelief how the the prestige

and heritage of the Office of the First Lady is abused and disrespected!

77 days until January 20, 2013. "The end of an ERROR".

2 days until the eviction notice is served.

"When somebody does not do the job, we've got to let 'em go." -Clint Eastwood 2012

Good one Ken. Here's one to keep in mind when seeing ads over the next two days...........

post-99-0-78983700-1352036515.jpg

This is not a joke...

This is a pretty powerful message considering the age of the producer.

From an Ohio State Universiy Freshman

If you are not quite sure how to save this nation, please just watch this with an open mind and analyze things for yourself. The college student who created it has done a very nice job of it.

Very well done by an Ohio State Freshman.

www.youtube.com/embed/gsa4uLmTw0M

This kid did a great job on this. I didn't see any credits roll at the end.

That video should be shown to every American before the go out to vote!!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

:SMOKIE-RT:

I cut-n-pasted it into an email which I sent to ALL my friends-Liberals and Conservatives alike. :idunno: I 'magine I won't be hearing from a few of 'em anymore. Their loss. ;)

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

This President should be in jail.

The worst part of this is he wants to use tax payer money to get them to delay the announcement until after the election!

Lockheed Martin is laying off 123,000 workers just weeks before Christmas.

This needs to go far and wide,so do your part

The President is trying to hold off any announcement until after the election. This will make a significant increase to the questionable 7.8 % Unemployment number.

Lockheed is going to lay off 123,000 defense workers due to Obama's downsizing of the military. This hit the Drudge report yesterday. This is true! I checked it on Google

The law requires Lockheed to give 60-day notice to all to-be-fired employees within 60 days. That drop dead date would be November 1st. Since this would be devastating for his reelection, Obama has promised that our government would cover all Lockheed severance packages to fired employees if Lockheed would not release the names and locations of those losing their jobs until after the election! Do you have any idea how many millions that will cost the taxpayer? Thank you Obama!!

This posting is from a defense contract newspaper called The Hill. You can read the details below:

http://thehill.com/b...ays-hell-block-

reimbursements-in-layoff-notice-fight

http://thehill.com/b...says-hell-block

-reimbursements-in-layoff-notice-fight >

Ken

This is not a joke...

If you are not quite sure how to save this nation, please just watch this with an open mind and analyze things for yourself. The college student who created it has done a very nice job of it.

Great Job! It's refreshing to see a teenager take the time to learn the truth and pass it along in such a creative way.

Jim

This is not a joke...

I just sent it to my stepdaughter and she thinks all it does is complain about the defict and did not change her mind.

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

75 days until January 20, 2013. "The end of an ERROR".

Today's the day the eviction notice is served.

The choice is clear.........

post-99-0-11553100-1352202188.jpg

post-99-0-32174800-1352202406.jpg

If you have a conscience, for the sake of your children and grandchildren, please make the right choice.