Obama joke of the day

David

:SMOKIE-RT:

I'd hazard a suspicion that if O gets (I can't make myself say "wins"...) re-election,there's going to be a new Civil War,and prominent Traitors to the American Constitution will be first on the target list.

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

An early voting image...

Good one Ken.

88 days until January 20, 2013. "The end of an ERROR".

13 days until the eviction notice is served.

"When somebody does not do the job, we've got to let 'em go." -Clint Eastwood 2012

Remind the other side as of today....

—27.6 Million Unemployed or Underemployed

—47 Million on Food Stamps

—6.5 Million Homes in Crisis/Foreclosure

—$4500 Drop in Household Income

—$5.9 Trillion of New Debt

—$716 Billion in Medicare Cuts

—$2.6 Trillion for Obamacare

—$1.9 Trillion in New Taxes in Obama’s Budget

—100% Increase in Gas Prices and Home Heating Fuel by Summer 2013

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Remind the other side as of today....

—27.6 Million Unemployed or Underemployed

—47 Million on Food Stamps

—6.5 Million Homes in Crisis/Foreclosure

—$4500 Drop in Household Income

—$5.9 Trillion of New Debt

—$716 Billion in Medicare Cuts

—$2.6 Trillion for Obamacare

—$1.9 Trillion in New Taxes in Obama’s Budget

—100% Increase in Gas Prices and Home Heating Fuel by Summer 2013

I looked here for a joke ....

But saw it of a sorry kind.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

87 days until January 20, 2013. "The end of an ERROR".

12 days until the eviction notice is served.

"When somebody does not do the job, we've got to let 'em go." -Clint Eastwood 2012

The roots of the real Democrat Party?

post-99-0-54454400-1351162749.jpg

Voting for Obama again would be like the Captain of the Titanic backing up and hitting the Iceberg again!!

BULLHUSK

You have a better chance on the Titanic!

Here is todays joke..

The United Mine Workers bowed to pressure and ended up endorsing Obama’s re-election. Like so many of their peers, the union bosses at the UMWA ended up putting politics over principle and endorsed Obama again.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Here is todays joke..

The United Mine Workers bowed to pressure and ended up endorsing Obama’s re-election. Like so many of their peers, the union bosses at the UMWA ended up putting politics over principle and endorsed Obama again.

Just because the union leadership sucks up to PBO doesn't mean all the workers will be stupid enough to vote for him. Too many of them have lost their jobs or know someone who has.

Just because the union leadership sucks up to PBO doesn't mean all the workers will be stupid enough to vote for him. Too many of them have lost their jobs or know someone who has.

They went 100% against the rank and file, after saying they would endorse no candidate. Heck, I'm getting something every day from the union reminding me to vote for Barry...

P.T.CHESHIRE

They went 100% against the rank and file, after saying they would endorse no candidate. Heck, I'm getting something every day from the union reminding me to vote for Barry...

Just send it back 'Return postage paid' and I guarantee you won't be getting them anymore. Last election I was bombed with Barry shit every day from the IBT and the guy who's Father was brought down dy the Dem. Party in the 50's and 60's................ How soon some people forget!

BULLHUSK

Here is todays joke..

I wish I had the camera ready when I drove past the mine up in Galatia yesterday...LARGE signs that said "Save Southern Illinois...FIRE OBAMA!"

Wonder what the union bosses think about that? At the lime kiln where I get most of my loads, there is a flyer up about Obama not really wanting to take your guns...but Mitt is a supporter of "right to work" which will weaken the union. Ummm...hello? McFly? Anybody in there? A lot of the lime gets hauled to power plants and steel mills....COAL FIRED PLANTS for use in their scrubbers. If Obama is successful in using the EPA to regulate coal fired plants into bankruptcy, the lime quarries are going to experience layoffs as well since the demand for their product will drop.

Which weakens the union more: 1) Right to work laws being passed which give employees the option to not join the union (in which case the union is free to not offer "protection" to that non-union employee); or 2) Mines and quarries shutting down and the members being unemployed or having to take non-mining jobs where the UMWA isn't a factor?

#1 may cause a decrease in membership...but that just means the union will have to adapt and actually PROVE the dues to be a worthwhile investment by doing something useful for the employee-members.

#2 will absolutely cause a decrease in membership and their ain't a damn thing the union can do to prevent it. The union local will dissolve because there is no union without members, and there are no members without the mine which had employed them before it shut down.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

:o WOW-she really nailed his ass to the cross! :twothumbsup: I think I'm in love.... :P

Speed :SMOKIE-LFT:

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

....and the seller will be paid his 5% in Obamadollars.

Speed

• Like 1

83 days until January 20, 2013. "The end of an ERROR".

8 days until the eviction notice is served.

post-99-0-46633200-1351507176.jpg

Amen to that.

P.T.CHESHIRE

LMAO!!! And that's about all the Libs have left to throw...They're beyond the "bottom of the barrel"-they're turning it over and dumping out the scraps.

Speed