Obama joke of the day

David

It's lookin like the joke is gonna be on us!!! Oh my dear GOD I hope that I am wrong and the people wise up!!

BULLHUSK

Press is saying Obummer is going to win the first debate....how the heck do they know?!??!?!?! :icon_bs:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Another email...

Bible Study...........

Origin of Left & Right...

I have often wondered why it is that Conservatives are called the "right" and Liberals are called the "left."

By chance I stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

Thus sayeth the Lord. Amen.

Can't get any simpler than that and now for a Spelling Lesson-------

The last four letters in American..........I Can

The last four letters in Republican.......I Can

The last four letters in Democrats.........Rats

End of lesson. Test to follow in November, 2012.

Remember, November is to be set aside as rodent removal month.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

-- Thomas Jefferson

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

post-3242-0-43341800-1349110675_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Press is saying Obummer is going to win the first debate....how the heck do they know?!??!?!?! :icon_bs:

Thay don't!! It's just a bunch of BS from NBC ABC & CBS and there all in the tank for Obonehead! I think back when I was in school back in the 60's and the teacher telling us how the USSR had one news net. ( I think it was Pravda or something like that) and it would only print and tell the people of the USSR what the Gov. told them to, well today in the good old US of A if it wasn't for FOX News we would be feed the same BS !!...............NO?? Just think about it

BULLHUSK

Funny, a commentary was just written (by a dem.) about the most bias media ever! I'll post the link when I get back home tomorrow.

BBC has entirerly different news about the polls and the odds.

If he wins I honestly do not know where to go...but any state that secedes the union will be fine.

The cuts in defence, cuts in "other services" will put 2 plus MILLION people out of work,the lapse in our tax cuts will raise taxes on a family who makes $41000 a little over $2000., health care "fees" about $1000 per head. County or Parish will lose aid, raise taxes on the residents. Town loses Fed and County aid ...Raise taxes...schools raise taxes because we can. But it will give the feds an additional $700,000,000 in new tax income. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

110 days until January 20, 2013. "The end of an ERROR".

35 days until the eviction notice is served.

"When somebody does not do the job, we've got to let 'em go." -Clint Eastwood 2012

Buying votes is no joke............

post-99-0-99347700-1349175674.jpg

Thay don't!! It's just a bunch of BS from NBC ABC & CBS and there all in the tank for Obonehead! I think back when I was in school back in the 60's and the teacher telling us how the USSR had one news net. ( I think it was Pravda or something like that) and it would only print and tell the people of the USSR what the Gov. told them to, well today in the good old US of A if it wasn't for FOX News we would be feed the same BS !!...............NO?? Just think about it

BULLHUSK

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/29/mainstream-media-threatening-our-country-future/?intcmp=trending

P.T.CHESHIRE

Saw these on facebook.

104 days until January 20, 2013. "The end of an ERROR".

29 days until the eviction notice is served.

"When somebody does not do the job, we've got to let 'em go." -Clint Eastwood 2012

Two for one. Thanks Tom.

427853_10152196636350515_1539894801_n.jpg

Good one Hat. If I posted a picture of a chair with the back tipped way back, some one would be calling me a racist.

101 days until January 20, 2013. "The end of an ERROR".

26 days until the eviction notice is served.