Motley Crew

leversole

Here is the BMT crew from the Mack Show in Lititz this weekend...ID yourself so others can put a face with a name...I am fourth from the left

Rob showed up later and Micheal Yarnall was wandering around and missed the photo (looking at this crew, maybe on purpose!)

post-6773-0-66390400-1317565428_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I was there, but I missed the photo. Great show.

Thanks to everyone who came by and gave me such kind comments about my rig. I especially enjoyed having Harvey Eckart go through the rig and point out what looks good and what needs work.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Which one is Tommy Lee? Must be awesome to be Tommy Lee, having been with both Heather Locklear and Pamela Anderson- along with many others.

What was it like to- oh...wait, that was "Motley Crue" i'm thinking of...never mind.

otherdog,

he's the one taken the pictures!!

I am holding the sign, 2nd to right next to Barry. Met the famous Rob - he was there later that day- better late than never- he had heard about the Superliner row so hightailed it out, and there were a few RL's also.

There were 3 MH's at the show, and met lots of BMT members and their trucks.

Great show again this year!

Thanks to Gerhardts for hosting and everyone that helped make it happen,

Firemack

I am holding the sign, 2nd to right next to Barry. Met the famous Rob - he was there later that day- better late than never- he had heard about the Superliner row so hightailed it out, and there were a few RL's also.

There were 3 MH's at the show, and met lots of BMT members and their trucks.

Great show again this year!

Thanks to Gerhardts for hosting and everyone that helped make it happen,

Firemack

Firemack,

I'm still on the mend at home but maybe next year, both rob's and my V12 powered RL's will be finished an make it to the Gerhart line-up!! 'Come-on rob we can do it!!'

Ernie DS

Great group of folks right there! I'm the fat guy on the right side of the photo! (Remember, the camera adds 40 pounds!)

It was a great show! I had a good time seeing some old and new faces! Gerhart's put on another great show as usual! I'm glad the weather held out as long as it did...it was looking pretty bleak all day. It did rain around 5pm when we started to pack up.

See y'all at Macungie next year!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Great group of folks right there! I'm the fat guy on the right side of the photo! (Remember, the camera adds 40 pounds!)

It was a great show! I had a good time seeing some old and new faces! Gerhart's put on another great show as usual! I'm glad the weather held out as long as it did...it was looking pretty bleak all day. It did rain around 5pm when we started to pack up.

See y'all at Macungie next year!

lol,,,that is really weird,,,i would have pictured you to look like the the first guy...wow.bob

Wasn't someone supposed to blow a siren or something?

What you mean is "wasn't someone supposed to remind someone to blow a siren to remind us of the photo shoot?" :wacko: I still think if Barry brought some of those "special" hood ornaments we would have been at the tent already. Maybe Rob would have been there for the shoot.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

What you mean is "wasn't someone supposed to remind someone to blow a siren to remind us of the photo shoot?" :wacko: I still think if Barry brought some of those "special" hood ornaments we would have been at the tent already. Maybe Rob would have been there for the shoot.

Yup, I tried to get there timely but just couldn't. The "Trusty, Yet Crusty" ole Dodge did it again but it was slow going on Rt. 30 through the mountains. At the end of the show I turned around and headed back stopping about 75 miles short of Columbus, OH for a nap such as in "beauty sleep", (much needed).

I must however apologize for the "tennis shoe incident". I really thought my bag was strapped tighter than it was. No, they weren't made that way with the extras and all. I must apologize to David also for making such a mess inside his little truck.. Guess he discovered the cab was a little more "air tight" that originally thought when he started hacking and coughing etc......

I did take the time to stop at the "Flight 93" national memorial at Shanksville, PA on Rt. 30 in the night. Although I could proceed no further than the gate, I felt it proper to render a military salute, and offer prayers for the tragedy that occurred there.

Had a good time meeting you guys too.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Well dern, I didnt know yall was taking a picture, i was behind the tent peeing. I have missed more opportunities standing around holding my pecker! (just kidding, wasnt there, gonna make the long trip from texas one of these days though) Glad all had a good time and got home safely,,,,randyp

• Like 1

Well dern, I didnt know yall was taking a picture, i was behind the tent peeing. I have missed more opportunities standing around holding my pecker! (just kidding, wasnt there, gonna make the long trip from texas one of these days though) Glad all had a good time and got home safely,,,,randyp

I'm gonna break down an go up to macungie this coming year,said it before'i'll say it again,bunch of us ought to show up,be quite an expeience in my opinion! imagine the trouble that could be caused by all of us in person! Allentown would never be the same!.............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I'm gonna break down an go up to macungie this coming year,said it before'i'll say it again,bunch of us ought to show up,be quite an expeience in my opinion! imagine the trouble that could be caused by all of us in person! Allentown would never be the same!.............................Mark

And don't forget the ATHS National Show is in W. Springfield, MA May 31-June 2, 2012. This will be a good chance for the non east coast folks to come east to enjoy two shows. Come out for the ATHS show, take a couple of weeks vacation in New England or New York and than hit the Macungie show before heading home.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

And don't forget the ATHS National Show is in W. Springfield, MA May 31-June 2, 2012. This will be a good chance for the non east coast folks to come east to enjoy two shows. Come out for the ATHS show, take a couple of weeks vacation in New England or New York and than hit the Macungie show before heading home.

That might be a good idea for me. I got family in CT. Couple hour drive to the BIG E

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian