Happy Labor Day

farmer52

ya have a splendid labor day,,fellas....,,,should be pretty swingin for us.fixin on ordering a brand new mustang today,,,black 6 popper,,,then coming back and barbeque ribs.woohoo...bob..

I think this would be what is known as " a good day".

A fun, safe holiday to all!

Jim

I don't get paid if I don't work...and all you lazy f'ers taking the day off means no work for me. I done missed the last week of work with my drive shaft issues and this sitting at home not getting paid just ain't gonna pay the bills.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I never understood why we celebrate the "working man" by taking the day off...seems like it'd be more appropriate for everybody to work a double...

More appropriate if the free loaders worked their Azzes off today for the working people the support them.

One of the presidents "special people "

Have a great day today.

post-3242-0-06226800-1409591807.jpg

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I don't get paid if I don't work...and all you lazy f'ers taking the day off means no work for me. I done missed the last week of work with my drive shaft issues and this sitting at home not getting paid just ain't gonna pay the bills.

oh sorry to hear that,,,,corperate america does have its perk occasionally.lol...bob

HATCITY I hear ya last month it was as soon as it gets below 95 I will get back to work! the 103-107 is too hot. the last 2 weeks have been nice 75-92 81 here now but by next week back to mid 90's they say. Oh well better enjoy now will be -10 in just a few more months!

Hope everyone has a good day I better get back to laboring ...... more hay to move!