1984 Superliner RWS722LST

67RModel

Probably some not cheap beast with V8 (I can't see the price and don't need that) but looks really fresh. Thanks for posting.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

31 minutes ago, Vladislav said:

Probably some not cheap beast with V8 (I can't see the price and don't need that) but looks really fresh. Thanks for posting

They are asking $18,000 US Dollars and if it does not sell by 1/15 they are sending it to an auction. 

From The Listing:

This machine is being sold by norsemenauction.com. It is available for $18,000 USD. If it doesn't sell, it will roll into auction on January 15. The last available bidding day will be January 31. Additional photos and videos available at norsemenauction.com Chains and tools NOT included - Fantastic Condition - Clean Interior - 319,084 Miles - Mack E9 Engine - 440 HP - Turbo - Engine Brake - Differential Lock -12 Speed Manual Mack Transmission - 8x2 - Rubber Block Suspension - Drum Brakes - A/C - Power Steering - Headache Rack - Wet Kit - Mud Flaps - Heated Mirrors

2 hours ago, tjc transport said:

something on that truck looks "off" .

almost looks like front axle tires are smaller than rear axle. 

They're Budds on that, maybe why they look different. 

2 hours ago, tjc transport said:

something on that truck looks "off" .

almost looks like front axle tires are smaller than rear axle. 

low pro on steer  giving appearance  of sitting level when loaded heavy = low bed / dump ??? or just angle of picture ; but they do look tad smaller!

could be, but it looks like its parked on 2 different grades, look at the hump in the ground under the fuel tank..  still a cool truck..  

l'm with Joey, watch the video and you can see it going over the bump in the driveway. And what is that on the left front bumper. A CB antenna (so he can see how far he is getting out) or a height pole?    .....Hippy 

12 hours ago, 67RModel said:

They are asking $18,000 US Dollars and if it does not sell by 1/15 they are sending it to an auction. 

From The Listing:

This machine is being sold by norsemenauction.com. It is available for $18,000 USD. If it doesn't sell, it will roll into auction on January 15. The last available bidding day will be January 31. Additional photos and videos available at norsemenauction.com Chains and tools NOT included - Fantastic Condition - Clean Interior - 319,084 Miles - Mack E9 Engine - 440 HP - Turbo - Engine Brake - Differential Lock -12 Speed Manual Mack Transmission - 8x2 - Rubber Block Suspension - Drum Brakes - A/C - Power Steering - Headache Rack - Wet Kit - Mud Flaps - Heated Mirrors

Overall sounds quite reasonable. If the condition is good the truck has good chances for a new home having E9.

My personal taste is more to the 2nd generation Superliner and having the amount of projects I already have looking for one more truck is more just drool. But who knows?:)

BTW one nice looking 2nd gen Superliner sells on Craigslist for 16K somewhere at the East coast and I've seen the ad for a few months already. But that's E6 and from the pics it looked like the frame had a trouble in the bogie area.

I would say it is an optical illusion.  The diamond plate fenders hide the tire (top and front).  If you look at the distance from the rim to the ground it looks the same.  The front "drive" axle is not a tag axle so the tires should be the same size.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

They put it up on Truckpaper for those same 18K. Doesn't look well cared or maybe it's just old. E9 under the hood and the 2nd stick in the cab for the 12-speed Lo-Lo.