74 Mack Rmodel Project

7 minutes ago, mowerman said:

my God, Mecho!!!!!!! I had no idea you were so nosy. He’s a modern type of guy. He has a boat and a couple of Sea-Doos of  c of course lotsa storage. And both thier everyday drivers and yes his garage is huge very unusual for a regular clean neighborhood with home owners association I don’t think they would pull that in my area because every home here has six cars that don’t run horses, cattle roosters chickens. Everybody has a dog or two or three….. bob

and I'm not nosy ==at 72 almost 73 I can get away with being senile / demented LOL

• Like 2

18 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

WOULD YOU PLEASE BE MORE SPECIFIC NEXT TIME !!!  LMAO 😁 those are "yuppie things" . us ole folk consider toys as B-models/ tonka/ redline hot wheels ::: the fun stuff. 50/60 two-wheel  walk -behind farm tractors - my idea of toys.  we all expect progress on DM next week  NO excuses either LOL:chili:🤣:SMOKIE-RT:

Ya 10-4 on the old guy choices I even piss myself over radio flyers 

21 hours ago, mattb73lt said:

Wow, that's been a fast restoration!! It looks great. Tight squeeze getting it out of the garage on those bare rims.

That was pretty fast. Guy didn't fool around .

• Like 2

On 4/28/2024 at 4:33 PM, mechohaulic said:

WOULD YOU PLEASE BE MORE SPECIFIC NEXT TIME !!!  LMAO 😁 those are "yuppie things" . us ole folk consider toys as B-models/ tonka/ redline hot wheels ::: the fun stuff. 50/60 two-wheel  walk -behind farm tractors - my idea of toys.  we all expect progress on DM next week  NO excuses either LOL:chili:🤣:SMOKIE-RT:

week full of catch up...im thinking thursday will be making some improvements...bob

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, 70mackMB said:

Someone had Skippy's contact info and got in touch with her six months or so ago. l think the truck had to be set aside because of other things being more important at the time. Maybe she will make it to the Vermont show this year.    .....Hippy 

I didn’t think it needed anything else