Gay pride parade in Reno this weekend

mowerman

10 hours ago, mowerman said:

Not sure what you meant by that ha ha

The song that all the woke wackos are screaming about right now.  CMT banned from playing the video, etc.   "Try that in a small town" by Jason Aldean.

• Sad 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

4 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

In Australia there is a law that no flag is to be higher than the Australian flag

The only time a flag flys higher than the Australian flag is when the King is in the country and then the Royal Standard is up the top

One of our State governments got into big trouble in recent years for trying to be to politically correct and flying some other bullshit flag at the same height 

Paul

Like Mark says, the idiots in charge don't care about our laws AND history.  They want to destroy it all and make us all "woke".....smdh.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

2 hours ago, Freightrain said:

The song that all the woke wackos are screaming about right now.  CMT banned from playing the video, etc.   "Try that in a small town" by Jason Aldean.

Oh I got you. Yes I have heard it. I did not know that was Jason Aldean.

1 hour ago, Brocky said:

Where is Swishy from Australia????  He had a several page long topic on one of the websites that was nothing but bashing Volvo's.. It may have been https://www.hcvc.com.au/forum  ???

You probably remember me mentioning my company bought a bunch of them and got rid of them after a while they were nothing but junk