Gay pride parade in Reno this weekend

mowerman

Freedom of expression is one our freedoms..   I actually respect those that believe in their individual beliefs.. I just don't care to be forced to accept something that is not in my belief, that's all..  With respect to you G.W.   I respect your opinion..   

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Geoff Weeks said:

If in writing this, I am black-balled from this site, so be it, I think we both loose, but if the cost of being here is sitting on my hands while hate is spewed on "others" the cost to be a member is too high.

Hang on a moment 

You obviously came to join this site because you saw something you liked

You've been here for all of ten minutes and now trying to tell people that have been here a lot longer than you how they she should think or feel and what they can and can't right 

Bugger me, that's a bit rich

I may or may not agree with what Joey or anyone has written but I'm about to tell him what he can and can't right

I may or mat not agree with what ever you have written but I'm not gunna tell you that you can't write it

By the same token I will stand up against you telling others what they can and can't write

Who the heck do you think you are ??

Come here and join because you like what you see and then try to make us change to suit your feelings 

Be stuffed Joey didn't swear or cuss, it wasn't bad language, all he suggested is he would rather " live free or die " and you twist and turn that into something  it may or may not of been 

Be Buggered if I'll say nothing,

Pull you head Geoff, stop been a bully 

This is ruddy outrageous 

Paul

• Like 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Pull you head Geoff, stop been a bully 

This is ruddy outrageous 

Paul

Paul, read this whole thread again, then say I am being a bully!  

Why does how long I have been a member make a damn bit of difference to the issues I point out?

10 hours ago, tjc transport said:

i think we got way offtrack here. 

lets all agree to disagree and leave it at that.

before anyone says something that could cause more issues, lets just close this one and let it die please.

GREAT IDEA....!!

• Like 1

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

• Hayseed unlocked this topic

Brocky, Here is the link to 

On 7/23/2023 at 11:43 PM, Brocky said:

Where is Swishy from Australia????  He had a several page long topic on one of the websites that was nothing but bashing Volvo's.. It may have been https://www.hcvc.com.au/forum  ???

Here is the Link to  what you're talking about Brocky..

https://www.hcvc.com.au/forum/truck_Chat/15176-v-bus-luverz-dun-clik-here?start=0

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

10 hours ago, mowerman said:

Oh my I certainly got a response on this one ha ha.. Bob

I tried to reply to this topic the other day, and it said replies had been cut off. Are replies "cut on" now, or was mine not allowed because I agreed with what Paul said?..hmmm...

On 7/23/2023 at 4:23 PM, mrsmackpaul said:

Geoff your a bully because your trying to to tell others how to think and or write

You mentioned tolerance, your the only person on this thread been not been tolerant

As long as we agree with you all is okay, be buggered 

And why does the amount of time someone is here make a difference ?

The difference is if you were here longer you would know that this page/thread/topic is in the forum labled "odds and ends"

And if you actually read what it is for you learn something about the forum

Screenshot_20230724-060637_Chrome.thumb.jpg.07c6bd254efcbf83db025d2c842dd59f.jpg

This forum is for non truck related topics

Now you mentioned only a few posts ago that "our common interest in greast old things" is the reason you are here 

So if you are here to share our common interest on greasy old things, well and good and enjoy yourself 

If your here to exactly what you are doing, bullying everyone else into your way of thinking well we are gunna have a problem 

Unlike some, I come here to enjoy myself, laugh at myself with what is mostly very like minded people from all corners of the world, I don't come here to watch some upstart cause trouble in a place that none of us has to be in, we are all here by choice 

But I'll be blowed if I'll let someone turn up and upset a happy place and at least not try and raise my concerns

After all as I mentioned, I don't have to be here, to me it's meant to be fun, and when this rubbish happens I can see the fun fading pretty quick

Paul

Well said, I agree 100%.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Oh, by the way, don’t get the wrong idea. I kind of feel sorry for them. Just don’t get the idea they want to run around and tell the world about there odd issue you would think they want to hide it…. Bob